elvis1976 GI-Joe customs : Camo STORM SHADOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My Take on some Gi-joe and Cobra

Cobra gathering forces.

IMG_5850.jpg

:drool :drool :drool

FAN-F^*KIN-TASTIC!!!!

The BAT is epic! :bow

Seb should be the lead designer on the Joe license at Sideshow.

Yeah, it does. Because it matches his whole fit. Good job.

Damn man, he looks awesome. Everything is true to the 83 figure.

I still can't go over how good the paint on the head look. Did you have to hollow out the head too?

Found a much better android hand for my BAT. Looks more accurate to the 3 3/4 figure. I think it's an hasbro hand but not sure on wich fig i took it.

IMG_5911.jpg

IMG_5912.jpg

IMG_5910.jpg

That looks alot better with the beefed up arms. Your work is superb and I didnt want to say anything negative before but the helmet seemed to overpower the rest of the body the way it was, but looks 10 times better now.... Really impressive customs!!

My guess is that was an Anakin Skywalker robotic hand. The side markings on the forearm are similar to the Sideshow one I've been using for Major Bludd.

But that is awesome! Interchangable hands even! Now that is just like the 3 3/4" figure! Too cool!

Ha you're right that is the anakin robot arm. But the hasbro one.
I agreee on the oversized head but it kinded reminded me of the 3 3/4 wich has also a kind of big head.

I don't see the big hea as a problem. Its a robot so that doesn't really matter. He just has a bigger hard drive or more target locators or something jammed in there. :)

Plus with an amazing sculpt like that, nothing else matters!

Back