elvis1976 GI-Joe customs : Camo STORM SHADOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: elvis1976 GI-Joe customs

Nothing stunning here but gave my Flint and Storm Shadow some rework.

FLint is on a tt body with face retouches and SS is on a Cap body.

IMG_4966.jpg

IMG_4967.jpg

IMG_4969.jpg

IMG_4971.jpg

IMG_4972.jpg

IMG_4973.jpg

IMG_4974.jpg

Me want. :clap

Storm Shadow looks nice, but those arms are way too big for him. I haven't quite seen the muscle body perfect for him yet. I'm wondering if the Kaustic Plastic body or the upcoming Asian hitman body might work.

Great work on the Baroness... the matte suit is definitely better. It looks a bit more realistic and as you said the glossy armor pops more next to it.

Storm Shadow looks nice, but those arms are way too big for him. I haven't quite seen the muscle body perfect for him yet. I'm wondering if the upcoming Asian hitman body might work.

I was thinking the same thing when I saw the announcement. Their price leaves a little bit to be desired. When I buy a knockoff, I expect a more attractive discount!

Storm Shadow looks nice, but those arms are way too big for him. I haven't quite seen the muscle body perfect for him yet. I'm wondering if the Kaustic Plastic body or the upcoming Asian hitman body might work.

Disagree.

The guy at least needs to be able push his own body weight.

In other news, if the joes were half as cool as Flint they would all be wearing black dress shirts in combat. :rotfl:yess:

posted some shots of the Kaustic in the SS thread.

You guys and your pissing contests. Who the F___ cares and why do it in Elvis thread? How's about you show some respect and class for once yeah?

Calm down buzzkiller. :lol

Only a light discussion. All the pissing will happen well after midnight tonight.

It's not like the Pope posts on these forums.

whats the biggest body besides the t 800 . is the ttm 19 very big or the klaustics body bigger

Back