elvis1976 GI-Joe customs : Camo STORM SHADOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: elvis1976 GI-Joe customs

That looks great man! Just wondering, where did the strap that goes across his chest come from? I saw ShadowWolf had one on his SE too and I was never a huge fan of the one that came with the original figure.

THe strap is actually from the sideshow SE.
I just removed the pockets and placed the knife instead.

Decided to mod my flint a bit.

Put it on the CAP body and decided to switch the sculpt.
I went with the Josh Hartnett sculpt.
Lots of folks will no like that but i think he kinda look like the card art, at least batter than the sideshow head.

Here's a quick set up on the body

P1010212.jpg

P1010214.jpg

Weathered Hawk's jacket and made some retouching on the face paint

P1010218.jpg

P1010215.jpg

Painted both katana handle and knife handle on SE
P1010227.jpg

Ported my Cobra trooper and viper on TT narrow body.

P1010219.jpg

P1010221.jpg

That Flint is perfect!!

If these figures looked that good stock from sideshow, Id still be collecting this line! Im diggin snakes uzi too.

Bravo Elvis!! Superb.

That Flint is perfect!!

If these figures looked that good stock from sideshow, Id still be collecting this line! Im diggin snakes uzi too.

Bravo Elvis!! Superb.

____in' Eh!!! SSC should hire you as a consult...before protos are announced. This line could always use more badass.

I think that sculpt works good for Flint, I prefer the Sideshow one, still dont know why everyone seems to hate it so much :dunno

Viper and the troopers look great!

I think that sculpt works good for Flint, I prefer the Sideshow one, still dont know why everyone seems to hate it so much :dunno

Viper and the troopers look great!

Well I don't hate it, I just think it lacks details and I wanted something that reminds me of the card art!
But again this is just a personnal choice.

Its a good choice and definitely looks more card artish than Sideshows, thats for damn sure.

I like Seb's choice too. I don't mind the SSC head (especially after I repainted it), but he has that kinda Mafia thug or Punisher look about him.

The Flint does look good with that new sculpt. I too like the original, it just has a unique look. The "Harnett" sculpt does look good too.

Those Cobra troopers look great, the mods are so suttle that I really didnt notice at first. Great work Elvis, look forward to ever update.

It's been a long time since I didn't tackle any Joe's.

Here's my new one.

HIT & RUN.

Probably one of my fav oe as a kid and wanted to give my own interpretation on it.

I tried to use some of the shidesow gi-joe gear so that he can fit better with the rest of the team and tried to make him a bit more modernish just like the other sideshow Joe's.

P1020718.jpg

P1020726.jpg

P1020738.jpg

P1020736.jpg

P1020725.jpg

P1020722.jpg

P1020720.jpg

P1020731.jpg

Re: elvis1976 GI-Joe customs : update! HIT & RUN

HnR looks great. Nice use of the Jake head. I like the grease paint aps.

Re: elvis1976 GI-Joe customs : update! HIT & RUN

Gawddam...you keep raising the bar higher. Another masterpiece. :clap

Back