Emma Frost PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its got a very "J. Scott Campbell" thing going on; how can anyone be such a hater?!? :confused: Must be jealousy. :D

X-23 is wearing on me, I might have to find her later on the secondary market. Since Sidehshow says they have no more replacements for her that might mean that there's no more in stock or to convert from the WL.

X-23 is wearing on me, I might have to find her later on the secondary market. Since Sidehshow says they have no more replacements for her that might mean that there's no more in stock or to convert from the WL.

well no more exclusives anyways

its got a very "J. Scott Campbell" thing going on; how can anyone be such a hater?!? :confused: Must be jealousy. :D

No it has a very "someone who is learning how to draw tried to copy a J. Scott Campbell drawing" thing going on. Artists especially stylized ones are difficult to capture in 3D, even Adam's drawings aren't captured exact in the SSC offerings but this..... well this is almost criminal.

These have a very "J. Scott Campbell" thing going on:

DSCF8563.jpg

This:

SS7214.jpg

Looks more like a Brats doll gone wrong. Which is seriously unfortunate because Campbell is one of my favortie artists.

guys,when ss says one flexapy item per order what exactly they mean??
because,i have already flexpayed hulkbuster and the iron man dio..but no alerts or something..do they mean in a list order???

Flexpay means that money will be deducted on a certain schedule from whatever you signed up with as a fund with Sideshow collectibles website and if you cancel something that you have regularly pre-ordered then they give you the option to Flex pay it before canceling fully.

Back