Emma Frost PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can flexpay any single item, just go to cancel the item, then the next page will say "do you want us to contact you about flexpay" or something and click yes, they will give you a flexpay option within a couple days....not a great thing to try if it is shipping within a couple days.

No it has a very "someone who is learning how to draw tried to copy a J. Scott Campbell drawing" thing going on. Artists especially stylized ones are difficult to capture in 3D, even Adam's drawings aren't captured exact in the SSC offerings but this..... well this is almost criminal.
These have a very "J. Scott Campbell" thing going on:
DSCF8563.jpg

This:
SS7214.jpg

Looks more like a Brats doll gone wrong. Which is seriously unfortunate because Campbell is one of my favortie artists.
I have gone back and forth 20+ times on whether I really want this or not because I REALLY want a 1/4th Astonishing Emma. Unfortunately, I think I have finally decided on no. Her 'style' simply doesn't fit in with ANY of the other PFs (with the exception of Logan) and when we finally see that Cyclops PF, I highly doubt Sideshow would make the same mistake and make him in that 'style.' I think I am just going to buy the Bowen Emma FS.

Just got the notice too. Unless someone here truly wants it, I'm gonna cancel. Was hoping to have it grow on me more... but to be honest, with the AH one, I can't justify it fully. I mean I can but selling it to the boss would be tough.

You can flexpay any single item, just go to cancel the item, then the next page will say "do you want us to contact you about flexpay" or something and click yes, they will give you a flexpay option within a couple days....not a great thing to try if it is shipping within a couple days.

if the order is only one item ,i can flexpay every order,right????

just requested a flex pay option if only the shock troopers werent coming at the same time could get her earlier

i wont buy shehulk!!with all those statues coming,i dont care about her..:horror:horror

Back