Emma Frost PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reminds me of ....

Buffy-the-Vampire-Slayer--18511.jpg

Now, where's that Chapter fella. :naughty

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl sure does :rock

Welcome to Comicon 2010.

For every boothbabe or just a hot chick that likes to walk around half naked, there's 9 of these women to go with the experience.

She has no ass. Other than that they should make a good X-Men movie this time and make her Emma.

Just received a call from UPS and I should be getting her tonight :rock

Anyone else excited?

I got the Emma PF today. Its great except for the Cartoon face. I hope they NEVER do that again. I'm a completist and have all the PFs, comiquettes, etc. and that is the only reason I got this. I hope everybody else cancelled so they lose money on this and never make another cartoony face again. Yuck.

I got the Emma PF today. Its great except for the Cartoon face. I hope they NEVER do that again. I'm a completist and have all the PFs, comiquettes, etc. and that is the only reason I got this. I hope everybody else cancelled so they lose money on this and never make another cartoony face again. Yuck.

WOW and very honest, you should at least display some pics of this cartoon character :rock

Please take some pics and post them.

Wow It looks much worse than I thought (Pics by jetgrob at SF https://statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=89200&page=73)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Too Bad I dont have an account :(

Back