Endoskull Roll Call...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my endos been paid for now with plasmaininfusion. :rock
Paid the last installment this week. :rock2
Apparently I'm next on the list so this should be with me soon. :rock:rock

Mine will go next to my arcade machine (won it from Mountain Dew last year) that has USB lightguns and T2 arcade on it, along with tons of other games of course hehe.

154891486763757.jpg

:rock

Got my shiny today

UOlLkncHo.jpg

RMTnatsuH.jpg

It doesn't look any better than my cleaned up BD tbh , but hell it's still the chrome version!

congrats on you finally getting yours too. I was so tempted to go over it with some left over pads, but I decided not to. Our cleaned BD's were definitely alot shinier though, wouldn't you agree?

yeah definetaly... lol haha, but still i didn't expect anything more than this. I'm still happy with it :)

Yako, that's awesome! Where did you order from and how long did it take to get? I love the clean version.

I'm soooo Jealous, I wish the one I have on Order would hurry up and get here already, c'mon sideshow whats the holdup?!?!?!?!

Yako, that's awesome! Where did you order from and how long did it take to get? I love the clean version.

Hi there, thank you :)

I ordered it from sideshows homepage when they opened the waitlist :)

It took about 1 month to get it :)

Long story short...I got bored and went to a little shop in Pomona, Ca. I traded a Megatron for a T-800 statue, but the guy brought the wrong one. As a consolation prize he gave me 2. I have to pick up the right statue next week.

Tight jam, I can get a BD Endoskull now if I cancel my Hellboy II PF ex coming in any day now or I get the HB II PF and hope to get the Endoskull 4 months from now. What to do?!

AHHH!!!

I was offered a Endoskull next week.

Back