Endoskull Roll Call...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd send it back myself, it would really drive me crazy looking at it. Hope mine turns up straight.
It's strange. I've been looking forward to this for so long that I'm tempted just to settle but it really is one of those things that if you notice it (the flaw) once, it's always the first thing you notice the next time you pass it. :horror
I think I may have to return it and hope the next will straighten up and fly right.

It's strange. I've been looking forward to this for so long that I'm tempted just to settle but it really is one of those things that if you notice it (the flaw) once, it's always the first thing you notice the next time you pass it. :horror
I think I may have to return it and hope the next will straighten up and fly right.

Hopefully it won't take a super long time for a replacement...things with the skulls have taken quite a while unfortunately.

Guys anyone know if the detolf's glass base can take the weight of the bust?

TIA,
James

see what I mean? This was taken looking straight on. It looks a little more crooked face to face than in the pic.

2ypj96f.jpg

As I said on Statue Forum: for the price we pay for these we should get flawless products. You should ask for replacement or refund.

We've seen even worse leaning but still they need to take care of you: replacement of the bust, total refund or at least partial refund if you want to keep it.

I ordered mine from Plasmainfusion and am next on the list to get one shipped out. Just waiting on sideshow sending some to them. :rock
They were supposed to be here in April but apparently it will maybe be some time in May now. I'm just glad I've got one of these things finally.:rock2

I ordered mine from Plasmainfusion and am next on the list to get one shipped out. Just waiting on sideshow sending some to them. :rock
They were supposed to be here in April but apparently it will maybe be some time in May now. I'm just glad I've got one of these things finally.:rock2

Clean or combat?

Back