Endoskull Roll Call...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got my 2nd endo skull the other day (combat version). I cleaned the first one, just wanted one of each... I tried the best I could taking decent pics, but with flash or just room lighting, really hard to capture it right.

TERMINATOR005.jpg

TERMINATOR001.jpg

TERMINATOR009.jpg

Last edited:
IMO, this is SSC best Terminator item..even better then the 1:1 scale..this bust looks more detailed for some reason.

The HCG bust MAY be more accurate, but the sideshow bust looks WAY more badass. I can't wait to get mine... this delay is taking forever!!!

The HCG bust MAY be more accurate, but the sideshow bust looks WAY more badass. I can't wait to get mine... this delay is taking forever!!!

I agree that the HCG Endo maybe is more accurate, but SS Endo does look more badass!!! It has a slimmer face and the way it looks down at you it's way more threatening.
114_0575.jpg

I agree that the HCG Endo maybe is more accurate, but SS Endo does look more badass!!! It has a slimmer face and the way it looks down at you it's way more threatening.
114_0575.jpg

In that pic SSC bust looks like the one i see in the movie, not that one beside it with the orange eyes and something is making that one look off the HCG? never heard of it but, i like the SSC way way better.

i don't really understand why many folks keep saying the hcg endo is more accurate. everytime i look at it the proportions just seem off. the ss version just looks right to me. and they DID base it on stan winston's original specs, so how could it be less accurate than hcg's?

i'm sure 1 of u guys can explain it to me. but please, not things like: "the neck cables of the hcg version uses a more screen accurate material, or one of the bolts on the skull on the ss version is blue" or nitpicky little stuff like that... :D

i don't really understand why many folks keep saying the hcg endo is more accurate. everytime i look at it the proportions just seem off. the ss version just looks right to me. and they DID base it on stan winston's original specs, so how could it be less accurate than hcg's?

i'm sure 1 of u guys can explain it to me. but please, not things like: "the neck cables of the hcg version uses a more screen accurate material, or one of the bolts on the skull on the ss version is blue" or nitpicky little stuff like that... :D

https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?p=2711039#

I took some new pics of my Combat Skull today due to boredom. Somehow i've managed to show up in the reflection of just about every pic, making me look about 2ft tall. I just want to clear up that i am in fact 6ft! :D

Click the images for higher res-

Back