Endoskull Roll Call...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got done completely cleaning the Combat Bust. I was able to clean the nameplate up without any problem. Next, I will polish it out...but it probably wont be until next week. For those who want the clean version but dont want to shell out the bucks, this is a great alternative! A few pics...
CIMG1526.jpg

CIMG1529.jpg

Not a bad idea. I am going to craft a custom stand for the Endo skull so it is closer to the same height as the PF. I am going to start work on it soon!

Where are you guys all getting yours from? Seems like every day people are getting one on here. Krec, did you get it from SS?

Just got done completely cleaning the Combat Bust. I was able to clean the nameplate up without any problem. Next, I will polish it out...but it probably wont be until next week. For those who want the clean version but dont want to shell out the bucks, this is a great alternative! A few pics...
CIMG1526.jpg

CIMG1529.jpg

Man, you did a heck of a job cleaning that thing up! Nice man
I really want to pick up that Winston book

Thanks River Man. I am probably going to go back over it one more time and make sure I caught everything before I go through the polishing process.

If both were available to you from sideshow, the clean or the combat versions which would you get? I cant decided which one to get.

Got an email from SS saying that the Combat Endos will begin processing on June 1st. I still don't feel like I'm going to get one though.

I also got the email from sideshow, Combat Endo will process on Monday, I thinkI am gonna cancel though, I have too much stuff in the Works....

Back