Endoskull Roll Call...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
since you guys will know more about this than I will the combat version be just a difficult to find and valuable just like the clean version?
because I would love a bust like this but I do not like to buy collectables unless they are unique or rare.

i'm pretty sure the clean version is much rarer. The combat is still in production, and does not have a limited production run (from my knowledge)

plus, the clean is going for upwards of 1.2k and the combat you can get at retail.

since you guys will know more about this than I will the combat version be just a difficult to find and valuable just like the clean version?
because I would love a bust like this but I do not like to buy collectables unless they are unique or rare.

None of these endo busts (neither the clean or the combat) have a limited edition in the real sense of the word. None has a number on the bottom, or a plaque like the Master Replicas props, Sideshow Premium Format statues or Gentle Giant statues/busts. So if SS decides for example tomorrow to make more clean busts, they can do it. The same way HCG does with their 1:1 Endo busts - the clean and even the damaged busts (which are very rare) are still in production...

As for the rarity of an item, the demand makes it. If you want collectibles that are rare, you should look for items with very low edition numbers (preferably written somewhere on them). As for unique collectibles, be prepared to spend sums with more than 3 zeros, and then you'll get expensive items that few others have.

Actually isn't it more fun that everyone can afford one? Heck that way if you guys ever meet up you could take a pic with lots of endo busts. How cool would that be?!

My past "endo's display" ....

testvitrine1ue7.jpg

This is how you can afford a clean endo bust

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/ZFup5qfJ8E0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/ZFup5qfJ8E0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Ok folks...fine cleaning and polishing complete. Turned out awesome, I highly recommend putting in the time to complete this. I took pics outside to really capture the looks of this thing, the bright colors really bring it to life. Enjoy!
CIMG1539.jpg

CIMG1540.jpg

CIMG1541.jpg

CIMG1542.jpg

CIMG1543.jpg

CIMG1544.jpg

CIMG1545.jpg

Non-acetone nail polish remover pads and fluid for cleaning, Turtle Wax chrome polish for polishing. I would say that the total time spent was around 3 hours over the course of a week.

:rock Mine is on the way next week. :rock:rock
I'm really looking forward to this now. :rock

I'll have to decide wheter to clean it up or not once its here I guess. :huh
I'm still wondering if I'm going to want too.

Hicks, I would say do it, it really looks that much better. However, I know that some people here prefer the look of the Combat version. I just think the super shiny look is *the* iconic Terminator look.

Back