Endoskull Roll Call...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chewee Levelu,
Hey! You need to get the other versions of each Company now!

rules.gif
;)

I'm looking for a BD HCG Endobust. I have the clean. :D

Have to say I really do prefer the more elongated shape of the Sideshow version... don't know which is more accurate, but just on looks Sideshow wins for me.

Now I just need to buy one of these suckers :rock Does the bust fit in a Detolf?

Yeah , I think it does. I'm 99.9% positive I've seen photos of it in one.

I have to agree. I like the taller skull and the chip removal feature. Not to mention the rainbow in the clean version. Plus there is just something about it that looks more menacing.

Yeah , I think it does. I'm 99.9% positive I've seen photos of it in one.

I was discussing this with TheTerminator. Its about 15.5 inches tall soooo since all the detolf shelves are NOT the exact same height, you need to get lucky (Assuming our measurements are exactly accurate).
I have 3 detolfs, out of all three, I have 1 shelf that I think it will fit. But just perfectly)

I was discussing this with TheTerminator. Its about 15.5 inches tall soooo since all the detolf shelves are NOT the exact same height, you need to get lucky (Assuming our measurements are exactly accurate).
I have 3 detolfs, out of all three, I have 1 shelf that I think it will fit. But just perfectly)

Thats why most I have seen displaying the endo bust have taken out two of the shelves

Exactly. But.. thats such a waste for shelf space. For an inch or so, its not worth it in my opinion. Just need to find the one shelf that does

Ah , I had probably seen one with the shelf out.
At least now I have a perfect look at how big the endo is. I just have to look at the space between the detolf shelves. :D

:joy:joy Very good idea.
Luckily the shelf that it fits for me is the bottom one so I have no weight worries.
Go measure yourself and see what kind of numbers you get. If your bottom shelf clears 15.6 inches than you should be all good.

How heavy is the bust? Maybe a custom stand from Cocoboloboy would be a good solution?

I know he's got the PF shelves working... so I would imagine if these are about the same weight it would be good option.

Don't want to get BD version?

Sure I'll take a BD or Clean, preferably clean of course, but I don't have $1000+ to spend on that. I have a BD on order, I just feel like I will be waiting months and months longer to get it.

*sniff sniff*

I'm so jealous of you people lol. :duh

Back