English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: English Premier League EPL - 2010-2011 Season

Funny stuff and may the best team win :)

I just hope Arsenal don't crock Bale as I have a feeling he's gonna be moving soon.

Funny stuff and may the best team win :)

I just hope Arsenal don't crock Bale as I have a feeling he's gonna be moving soon.

It's not happening........

but if it does it won't be to an English club.

Attachments

• 5C950594-57F8-4911-B2D7-6523710DB9B7.jpeg
    5C950594-57F8-4911-B2D7-6523710DB9B7.jpeg
    503.1 KB

Why do people hate Utd?!:cuckoo: Does my head in no end. Just because we're successful, have the greatest British manager of the modern generation, have had some of the most famous and legendary players grace our club and won everything under the sun. We've done this country proud and all without a Russian or Arab crook running it (Just a little Yank Leprechaun instead)
I'd direct my hate toward Chelski and City buying their way to success instead...

Why do people hate Utd?!:cuckoo: Does my head in no end. Just because we're successful, have the greatest British manager of the modern generation, have had some of the most famous and legendary players grace our club and won everything under the sun. We've done this country proud and all without a Russian or Arab crook running it (Just a little Yank Leprechaun instead)
I'd direct my hate toward Chelski and City buying their way to success instead...

United seem to like unsettling and then buying Spurs players. That's enough reason for me... It seems like a forgone conclusion that Bale should just leave Tottenham and go up to ManU. I'm just so sick and tired of feeling that Spurs are a feeder club for United... Get's me sick. That, and they're the only team I can't remember beating. Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and on and on, we've beat everyone in recent years, except United, who really seem to have our number.

Awesome thread, I'm so glad to see other EPL fans on the board.:hi5::hi5:

I'm a huge soccer nut and ManU is my #1 team, but I also follow Tottenham and Everton.

I'm a big fan of Gareth Bale and Nani is a turd.

I also follow (in no particular order)
AC Milan
Real Madrid
LA Galaxy
Chicago Fire

Flosi the MJ/Nani comparison :rotfl

OH YEAH thread Subscribed!

Last edited:

United seem to like unsettling and then buying Spurs players. That's enough reason for me... It seems like a forgone conclusion that Bale should just leave Tottenham and go up to ManU. I'm just so sick and tired of feeling that Spurs are a feeder club for United... Get's me sick. That, and they're the only team I can't remember beating. Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and on and on, we've beat everyone in recent years, except United, who really seem to have our number.

Huh?! I thought you were our feeder club? :dunno:wink1:

Huh?! I thought you were our feeder club? :dunno:wink1:

:lol:lol:lol And you know you're only half joking.

Sad, two time league winners, 8 time FA cup winners, 4 time league cup winners and two time UEFA cup winners. First team to win the double, first British team to win a European trophy, the only non-league team to win the FA cup yet we're little more than a feeder club at times.... I guess that's all a distant memory.... time for VASith to chime in with one of his Gooner songs to really make me sad. :(

Last edited:

Why do people hate Utd?

Jealousy.

Granted they don't always help themselves as SAF has a habit of winding people up with his comments and the behavior of pansies like Nani every time he's tackled deserves all the ridicule in the world but the basic reason is definitely because they've been way more successful than any other UK team since the early 90's.

All the banter & insults are predictable from fans of other big clubs but it's downright pathetic when fans of blatantly lesser teams do it.

I live near Derby & Nottingham so the majority of people support Derby County or Nottingham Forest and it's hilarious hearing them slagging Utd off when both teams aren't anywhere close to being on the same level.

Forest are worthy of a bit of respect as in the late 70's/early 80's they won 2 consecutive European Cups with far less resources than today's top clubs but Derby?.....................their club logo has a sheep on it which is all the ammunition required for suitable comebacks to any banter :lol

Last edited:

I hope you'll be wearing a little frown :( face after the game is over.

We shall see. :nana::nana:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/utUyha0wjSE?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/utUyha0wjSE?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

No Youtube access here at work. :pfft::pfft::pfft:

I'm getting more than a little worried as our injuries have been stacking up.... We're looking depleted at the back. THudd's injury doesn't help either... No excuses though. How's your Gooner squad? Healthy?

Yep we need to actually beat a top 4 side away from home to start mixing it again. Been impressed with kaboul this season and glad he got a call from blanc.
Be nice if defoe gets on saturday, missed his goals.
Sagna's form has not been that great and hoping Bale gets at him and destroys the Ar5na1 :)

:rock:rock:rock

Kaboul impressed me last year when he filled in at right back for Corluka too. He's certainly looks the player we thought we were getting when Jol bought him some years back. Pompey's money issues have been good for us, that's for sure... I just wish Dawson was back and King could get a better run of games.

Now Jermain is just back to full training as of yesterday, right?

I'm predicting 2-1 to Spurs! COYS!!

We shall see. :nana::nana:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/utUyha0wjSE?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/utUyha0wjSE?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

It'd be a lot easier for the police if all discussion between rival fans was so polite! :rotfl

Manchester United are on the verge of completing the £3.5 million signing of 26 year old Danish international goalkeeper Anders Lindegaard from Aaalesund.

I've never heard of him but if he turns out even half as good as the last Danish 'keeper they bought he should be a great replacement for Van der Sar.

The only problem kaboul has is that he sometimes switches off but he has been brilliant this season. Although harry has mad BEA a better player, i still think we could get a better left back.
With regards to the rival fans, i have to hate arsenal but i have to admit they are a great team. Im just glad after all these years of hurt and sometimes a joke, spurs are mixing it with the big boys and have narrowed the gap.
As for united, I would go and wave some cash in front of reina. Best keeper in the prem and one of the best in the world.

Back