English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: English Premier League EPL - 2010-2011 Season

he probably won't score for another 2-3 months.

:lecture :lol

Anyone watching madrid v barcelona. Dont usually watch the spaniards play but as its the second ice age outside, prolly end up watching it.

Yep Barca just spanked Madrid. Love it. Pure class

Anyone notice the Carling Cup results from yesterday?

:monkey3

Not that everyone needs to hear it but it was a great week for my Spurs... The game at the Emirates, then a solid CL win to lock up a spot in the knockout stages (which Arsenal could very well miss) then a dramatic win v. the Bin Dippers at the Lane. I could not be happier.

Last edited:

A mixed week for Man Utd , a great result against Blackburn and a ____e one against West Ham.

Still, I'd rather they have an off day in a Carling Cup game because it's the least important of the 4 trophies so it's no big deal.........3 in a row would have been nice but when I saw the starting 11 I knew SAF wasn't really bothered about it as I reckon winning a record 19th League title is top priority.

It was funny to see Ronaldo & co get hammered 5-0 by Barcelona but it also demonstrated that Utd wouldn't stand a chance against them either.

It's honestly better to just be done with it, though the score was surprisingly one sided. The Carling cup is worth going for if you're not in a European competition (or if you're getting as cup starved as Wenger).

It's honestly better to just be done with it, though the score was surprisingly one sided. The Carling cup is worth going for if you're not in a European competition (or if you're getting as cup starved as Wenger).

Hey there..our tummy is much fuller than yours is. :) Granted it's been some years but i can't remember when Sp*rs when undefeated for a year and won the league.
:thud:

Hey there..our tummy is much fuller than yours is. :) Granted it's been some years but i can't remember when Sp*rs when undefeated for a year and won the league.
:thud:

It's been so many years I can hardly remember Le Arse doing it either. :wink1:

So Partizan next week then? Can't imagine you lot losing at the Emirates... Still, some people might be hoping it happens. :monkey3

Honestly though, what I'd really love to see would be us drawn together for a CL tie. Dream come true!:pray:

ARSENAL up 1-0!!! That goal by Nasri might be goal of the year for me!!! :hi5::hi5::hi5:

Everton tied Chelsea 1-1 today. :yess:

Two amazing goals by Nasri...I don't care who you follow you have to admit those were amazing goals! :yess::yess:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/4sZvOHDT9v4?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/4sZvOHDT9v4?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

2 great goals by nasri. Not sure about goal of the year mind. Must admit tho, he is going to be some player in another years time. He really has come along due to fabregas beeing injured and nasri playing more central. As much as fabregas is a great player, id be tempted to cash in end of the season, get top money and play nasri in his position and strengthen else where.
Spurs should have won yesterday bit a point at birmingham isnt a bad result considering they went unbeaten at home for a year.
Need a worl class forward. Crouch just cant shoot and for a lank, his heading isnt great.

2 great goals by nasri. Not sure about goal of the year mind. Must admit tho, he is going to be some player in another years time. He really has come along due to fabregas beeing injured and nasri playing more central. As much as fabregas is a great player, id be tempted to cash in end of the season, get top money and play nasri in his position and strengthen else where.
Spurs should have won yesterday bit a point at birmingham isnt a bad result considering they went unbeaten at home for a year.
Need a worl class forward. Crouch just cant shoot and for a lank, his heading isnt great.

Yep...Nasri has grown so much in a years time. I say we sell Fabregas in a trade for Casillas :) then we'll have a top goalie.

I think u need 3 more players to really push on. If ur lucky with injuries, u could win it but when fabregas and van persie get injured, the cover is not quite there. Def need a keeper. Still think u need a leader in the middle and defence needs to get better. Im still not sure on arshavin either.

I think u need 3 more players to really push on. If ur lucky with injuries, u could win it but when fabregas and van persie get injured, the cover is not quite there. Def need a keeper. Still think u need a leader in the middle and defence needs to get better. Im still not sure on arshavin either.

Arshavin is amazing when he wants to play. Our forwards are OK even without Van Persie. We need another def back no doubt. If Chelskie keep dropping points this might be our year to sneak a win.

yea hes quality but so inconsistant. Could sneak it this year as its wide open. Man u prob be the team to beat.

I am betting on Villa to win tonight.:pray:

Simply beautiful! :clap:clap

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/VUUjt4chbNE?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/VUUjt4chbNE?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Man Utd scraped a draw with Valencia but should have won by a mile.........the inept finishing of Berbaflop and a bit of bad luck denied the home side at least 3 goals.

Yep...

Arsenal will face either Shalke, Munich, Barca or Real.

Not really liking any of those options.

Back