ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batfan sounds like a man of his word.

If I recall he wasn't too thrilled with Enterbay Billy and his whole Ferrari mentality and swore to never purchase one of their products for as long as he lived. Oh, and those ____ing teasers. :lol

Sounds like a man of integrity, this batfan fellow. Not buying on principle, I like it. $420 can't buy that.

Batfan sounds like a man of his word.

If I recall he wasn't too thrilled with Enterbay Billy and his whole Ferrari mentality and swore to never purchase one of their products for as long as he lived. Oh, and those ____ing teasers. :lol

Sounds like a man of integrity, this batfan fellow. Not buying on principle, I like it. $420 can't buy that.

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl

Good to have you back, miss your posts man :lol

Thanks Hydeous. But damn, you make it sound like I was gone for 8 years. :lol

HEy guyz i don't know if anyone vouched for timecent88 here but i can tell you from experience he is very reliable with FAST SHIPPING.Also,easy to work with and when i say that i mean he's willing to give you as much time as you need to pay which not many sellers from over there are willing to do so take it how you want to take it.^_^

HEy guyz i don't know if anyone vouched for timecent88 here but i can tell you from experience he is very reliable with FAST SHIPPING.Also,easy to work with and when i say that i mean he's willing to give you as much time as you need to pay which not many sellers from over there are willing to do so take it how you want to take it.^_^

Would he be willing to ship first, and get paid later too?:monkey3

So who's gonna settle it once and for all whether the belt is plastic or metal?

About that: Are we meant to think that Bruce had that thing on for the whole film. Even in that hell prison?

Well I can only assume he didn't have it in the prison and the leg was part of the healing he had to go through

I mean it's hardly any more unrealistic than healing a broken spine in 5 months :dunno :lol

Don't think so.

aITYp.jpg

Back