ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enterbay Joker is a better representation of the character than all of Void's 1/6 Jokers.

clint-eastwood-disgusted-gif.gif

You are trying to convince yourself, aren't you :lol

Nope, I've got a ____load of Batman stuff coming. The DX11, the DX12, the Batpod, Gordon, the 1/4th scale Batman (I believe they're going to continue to work on it), Catwoman, the 89 & 66 Batmobiles, the Arkham figures, and maybe Bane, the Camo Tumbler, and the Sideshow figures. As far as The Bat goes, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. Yup, I think Rorywan's cool pics might be fading from my memory as we speak. :lol

Nope, I've got a ____load of Batman stuff coming. The DX11, the DX12, the Batpod, Gordon, the 1/4th scale Batman (I believe they're going to continue to work on it), Catwoman, the 89 & 66 Batmobiles, the Arkham figures, and maybe Bane, the Camo Tumbler, the Sideshow figures, The Bat goes

Possible John Blake, Mob Civilian Jack Joker, 1/4 scale Returns Batman, Returns Batman, Penguin, Pfeiffer Catwoman, Adam West 1/6 Batman, '66 figures, '89 Batwing, future Batman Begins figure . . .

Its plastic with magnets inside.

Gonna go with that since most seem to be in that camp. THe dude with the compliant video definitely said metal though...

Well I can only assume he didn't have it in the prison and the leg was part of the healing he had to go through

I mean it's hardly any more unrealistic than healing a broken spine in 5 months :dunno :lol

I didn't get the impression that the spine was broken. He just needed a good chiropractor.

Also, cartilage doesn't grow back. Ever. So...

Possible John Blake, Mob Civilian Jack Joker, 1/4 scale Returns Batman, Returns Batman, Penguin, Pfeiffer Catwoman, Adam West 1/6 Batman, '66 figures, '89 Batwing, future Batman Begins figure . . .

Is that your list or the rest of mine? If it's the latter, I'm royally ____ed. :lol

Knew this figure was going to kick ass. Alicia is returning with mine on the 18th!

BW head looks amazing.

The guy that said the belt is metal, hasn't a clue, in general. The damn thing is plastic, it couldn't be more obvious. :lol

Back