ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And my V1 custom display stand is almost finished too. Perfect timing! :rock

Will be interested in seeing this...

img0431jx.jpg

Why do the gauntlets look too big again? :(

You mean the magnets that will never be seen under the cape,(or cowl)?

Give me a break.

:lol

i don't know what's so funny about my concern? if it can make a visible mark and deformation after 2 weeks, i don't want to know how this can look in a year or two.

we all know what happened with the dx02 and their leaky issue, so who knows what will happen here.

It's probably just the same situation as the hot toys crotch grabbers creating an indent on the figure's legs.

Mine just left Chicago and I am located in Michigan so I could very possibly have this by Saturday. If that's the case I will be posting pictures of the cowl once I matte it as well as taking rorys advice of sanding the gauntlets and applying the laquer. Finally I will also be posting before and after pics of the stock cape and custom cape hopefully on Saturday.

Mine just left Chicago and I am located in Michigan so I could very possibly have this by Saturday. If that's the case I will be posting pictures of the cowl once I matte it as well as taking rorys advice of sanding the gauntlets and applying the laquer. Finally I will also be posting before and after pics of the stock cape and custom cape hopefully on Saturday.

sweet! mine too is in chi town wind :) cant wait to see you tighten him up!

It's not lens distortion. They look big because EB didn't make them form fitting and snug to the forearms. Some pics mask it more than others.

You can see how much of a gap there is in these two pics for example (and one is from EB):

IMG_2042.jpg

551177_10151045855612557_909404659_n.jpg

:exactly: :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

The first confirmed problem with this figure that can not be fixed with a mod. :(

That's because the gaunlets are in the wrong position too. The fins are supposed to be on the back of his elbow; not on the sides. And shouldnt be visible when taking frontal shot.

I just checked mine again, if position properly (fins behind elbows), it's perfect and doesn't have any unsightly gaps.

One bad pic, and everyone loses their minds :panic: :lol

Back