ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is at the local post office. Not sure if it will make it to me today or not.

Now I just need to find some room for it. My cabinet is configured mostly for 1/6 and smaller.

Are these limited or does enterbay just pump out as many as they can like hot toys does now

According to the tracking....

Mine is at the sorting facility in Los Angeles, inbound into customs.

I sure hope this is going fast. Usually customs take forever.

i too wanted it now, but $100 is a lot, and waiting at least one month isn't THAT bad when you can save that money for other figures. so i'm waiting with OSB until sept/oct.

Funny thing is, timcent is selling them for $498 shipped, while OSB will cost $509 including shipping. If only those damn import fees weren't there...
I'm probably ordering from OSB as well.

:panic: arghh can't believe EB still have not replied to my request to order this and the Joker :gah: WTF :gah:

Love this photo...

d3c2612d.jpg

God I absolutely love that mouth expression, it's just right, the perfect "I'm breathing" rather than "I'm saying something" expression :blissy shame it's on a BB figure and not a TDKR one :monkey2

God I absolutely love that mouth expression, it's just right, the perfect "I'm breathing" rather than "I'm saying something" expression :blissy shame it's on a BB figure and not a TDKR one :monkey2

Well for me, I pulled the trigger on this immediately because the BB suit is my Fav of the trilogy! :yess:

Honestly, if the mouthpieces stay the same on the Hot Toys 1:4 i'm going to try and track down some of the Enterbay mouthpieces loose and modify them to fit the HT. All 3 are perfect and hell, even if HT do change them I can't see them beating these 3 if i'm honest. Perfection!

:panic: arghh can't believe EB still have not replied to my request to order this and the Joker :gah: WTF :gah:

They are just getting caught up after being away at ani com...it took 2 weeks for them to get back to me & my request for paypal purchase confirmation. :gah:

Back