ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As long as your not moving Bats and Joker around, and are keeping them in a display area (T-800 included) all my 1/4 scale Enterbay figures stand perfectly without that darn leg contraption...:) They really need to re-think the leg brace...

Yeah mine will be in the middle of my detolf anyway, and once he's posed he'll hardly move so no need to worry about a shelf dive.
I don't really mind the base itself, even if it is a little bland. its just that leg brace is ugly,i hate how it shows on the front of the leg. A forgino cape will hide that nicely though.

i may even attempt a dio and backdrop to fill out the centre of my detolf once bats is in. Removing the top shelf even with the size of bats there's still a lot of empty space. we'll see

Thanks, Mags!

And don't be ashamed. Perfection can make one weep sometimes. :D

FIxMaBelt.jpg

Okay, so there are pictures of it both ways. But does anyone really prefer it at the higher position? Neo?

H1.JPG

wow so EB have started shipping these already? maybe the wait for OSB won't be so long after all.

also no matter the picture references, i really hate the belt that high up lol

Back