ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took out the top shelf of one of my detolfs to display mine, which leaves quite a bit of headroom. I'm looking into getting a perspex display cube, to elevate him slightly.

IMG_8742.jpg

IMG_8727.jpg

IMG_8739.jpg

IMG_8747.jpg

Overall it's an excellent piece, mine seems to have no issues. However one of my cowls are warped in the back like coco's. The cape is nice because it hangs properly but the length and colour is lame.

The clips are pure dog ****, hands down the dumbest design I have yet to see in collectibles. I won't use them. I still need to mod the belt and possibly order an lforigno cape. I also plan on coming up with a solution for the cape clips.

The Christian Bale sculpt is also lame as hell. In hand it looks almost nothing like Bale.

IMG_8742.jpg

IMG_8727.jpg

IMG_8739.jpg

IMG_8747.jpg

Overall it's an excellent piece, mine seems to have no issues. However one of my cowls are warped in the back like coco's. The cape is nice because it hangs properly but the length and colour is lame.

The clips are pure dog ****, hands down the dumbest design I have yet to see in collectibles. I won't use them. I still need to mod the belt and possibly order an lforigno cape. I also plan on coming up with a solution for the cape clips.

The Christian Bale sculpt is also lame as hell. In hand it looks almost nothing like Bale.

Awesome you got it in :1-1:
I should really check my cowls, didn't even check to see if they were warped. Lance's cape is a must!!

IMG_8742.jpg

IMG_8727.jpg

IMG_8739.jpg

IMG_8747.jpg

Nice duo of 1/4 scale there.
I agree about the Bale sculpt, especially after seeing the HT attempt.

This is what I did. There could be many variations of the same idea.
For example I see no reason why strong thread couldn't be used instead of wire. I just like the fact that it is the correct color and is easily tighten-able by twisting...
..very very simple fix, using existing holes with no alteration to the belt itself. I ended up positioning it in more of a V shape to get it falling correctly at the front.

ScreenShot2012-08-05at182917.png

Any tutorials on rory's belt? I can't seem to find it :panic:

Here you go :wave

Oh wow, thanks!:1-1:

I think ive seen it, but forgotten bout it since the thread is moving so fast :slap:lol

I saved the photo onto my computer and noted the page number just so it wouldn't get lost in this thread just in case I needed it again.:lol

Nice pics! But, dang, a warped cowl? And I agree with the run down. The cape color doesn't bother me but it definitely could have been longer.

More warped cowls :horror

I guess if work on the clips they can look good as evident from other collectors.

You can't give in!

They're dog ****. Period.

Awesome you got it in :1-1:
I should really check my cowls, didn't even check to see if they were warped. Lance's cape is a must!!

Still not sure I need the cape upgrade yet. The EB cape just needs to be longer.

Nice pics! But, dang, a warped cowl? And I agree with the run down. The cape color doesn't bother me but it definitely could have been longer.

Have you tried to see if the warp can be fixed?

IMG_8742.jpg

IMG_8727.jpg

IMG_8739.jpg

IMG_8747.jpg

Nice pics .. and nice to see your cowls displayed as well... I actually have had no issue with my clips and rather like them...They are fine IMO...:)

So what is Enterbay saying to you all?

The only message I've recieved from them says this:

Hi ______,

Thank you for your purchase and sorry about the delay of your order confirmation as we were super busy from the Hong Kong comic con and just got back to the office yesterday. We appreciate your business. Your preorder is well received, the first batch of Batman delivery for online shop will be arriving our Hong Kong warehouse on the around the beginning of Sept-2012 and we aim to process all online orders within 3 days upon on the goods arrivial. We will dispatch all online orders under the first-come-first-serve basis. There might be a possibility that we could deliver your order before September, we will keep you post if we do have stocks available.

If you forgot to include options such as delivery instruction or wish to add on to your order, simply reply to your ENTERBAY confirmation email with your requirements. Should you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected] or call us at +852 51090054between 9am and 6pm Hong Kong time, Monday through Friday. Please quote your name and address as reference.

On both single and combine orders, we will be using Hong Kong post shipping. Hong Kong post is capable of providing tracking information as a free service. When your order ships, we will receive a tracking number and will be forwarded to the address you gave to us through PayPal.

Thank you again for your business.

Important: Because our products are shipped directly from the our warehouse in Hong Kong via Hong Kong post office, weekend and holiday orders will be delayed. The manufactures and Hong Kong post office exclude weekends and holidays from their shipping and delivery projections. Your order will be shipped the next working day.

--
Sales Team

Nothing in there seems to indicate he's shipping to me imminently. :dunno

Back