ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I caved and ordered a second one of these, The way I look at it, it's probably an investment.

:panic:

Did you order direct from Enterbay? Are they shipping it now or it's still pre-order? I am scared of Enterbay's poor customer service.

Did you order direct from Enterbay? Are they shipping it now or it's still pre-order? I am scared of Enterbay's poor customer service.

I think almost everyone on these threads has ordered from Timcent on ebay. He has the second batch in and is shipping both Bats and the Joker now. I've gotten all mine from him.

:clap Wellcome to the figure polycollecty group

Also known as rich MOTHERF:censored COLLECTORS!

Jk :p. :lol

Wish I was. It's a shame to keep the other 2 cowls in the box and not use a different pose.
I love my "I'm gonna stand here and look bad ass cause I'm the goddamn batman" but I also want to Display him in semi-dynamic poses.

Wish I was. It's a shame to keep the other 2 cowls in the box and not use a different pose.
I love my "I'm gonna stand here and look bad ass cause I'm the goddamn batman" but I also want to Display him in semi-dynamic poses.

REMY REMY REMY

if it was not for the $$$ gotten from all the HT 1./6 unloading ( ~ 12 HT 1/6 figs at 200-250$ a pop that is 2000-3000 ;) ) I would probably gotten 1 as well

:lol

...yeah, it's true. I was thinking of picking up a couple of 1/6th Tumblers, I need some new door stops in the games room.
:rotfl

REMY REMY REMY

if it was not for the $$$ gotten from all the HT 1./6 unloading ( ~ 12 HT 1/6 figs at 200-250$ a pop that is 2000-3000 ;) ) I would probably gotten 1 as well

I'm so impressed with this figure that I was contemplating doing the same thing and selling my 1/6 figures. I was able to acquire a few pieces that I can get some nice cha ching back if I sell them and thought of going 1/4. Since HT is doing 1/4 avengers and 1/4 tdkr. The thought of the combo of 1/4 EB Batman, Catwoman, BANE, and Joker is soooo tempting. I already have the SS Movie Cap PF, and to pair that with 1/4 Ironman, HulK and Thor...it is feasible to do so if I sell all my 1/6.
sigh...I just dont know if I can part with my 1/6 collection though. :monkey2

...yeah, it's true. I was thinking of picking up a couple of 1/6th Tumblers, I need some new door stops in the games room.
:rotfl

COUPLE OF 1/6 TUMBLERS!!! :horror :mad: :gah:

I'm so impressed with this figure that I was contemplating doing the same thing and selling my 1/6 figures. I was able to acquire a few pieces that I can get some nice cha ching back if I sell them and thought of going 1/4. Since HT is doing 1/4 avengers and 1/4 tdkr. The thought of the combo of 1/4 EB Batman, Catwoman, BANE, and Joker is soooo tempting. I already have the SS Movie Cap PF, and to pair that with 1/4 Ironman, HulK and Thor...it is feasible to do so if I sell all my 1/6.

A take the plunge dump the 1/6 for cash

I am telling you a 1/4 scale Ironman or EB 1/4 TDK suit will be worth it

Besides ever since youve gotten this figure where do your eyes gaze most at him or the migid 1/6 collection of yours :lol

Honest NOw

Besides ever since youve gotten this figure where do your eyes gaze most at him or the migid 1/6 collection of yours :lol

Honest NOw

It's sad but that is what's happening at the moment.
I stood there for 30 minutes before going to work admiring this figure.
I just dont know if I can part with my 1/6...:(

Yeah

while i'm pretty much done with 1/6 myself, 89 Batman is a must own just as much as this 1/4.

If you're going to own the Tumbler/Batpod/89 Batmobile then it's a must to still own 1/6 Batman figures.

That's what i'm doing.

A 1/4 89/Batman Returns will do this to me. :thud:

It's sad but that is what's happening at the moment.
I stood there for 30 minutes before going to work admiring this figure.
I just dont know if I can part with my 1/6...:(

Who says you are parting mane

they are going to be reborn in 1/4 scale favs for you after you sell them for $$$

the ultimate sacrifice they will be reborn in new figures

I recall there was a time between when I sold my 1/6 and this was not released I was having 2nd thoughts

what if EB does not deliver the likeness

What if EB does not......

Finally, after the product reveal it came to pass that I had made the right choice:exactly:

Glad to see that so much can be done to make this figure look so lifelike.And a special thanks to Maglor for showing us about the modified magnets for the cowl. I will be doing that mod soon.View attachment 50499
Will be posting better pics soonView attachment 50500

that look like bale in batsuit visiting you did you get his autograph:wink1:

Back