ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
img0698qq.jpg

20120830.jpg

Steps:

1-Go to Michaels adhesive section isle and buy this for 3.99$

2-Come home and start playing some OST Dark knight music

3-Open Coke bottle and feel the drift

4-Take out your EB Bat figure and remove the cowl and the neck piece underneath

5-Pull out the magnets under the Bat suit by ensuring that you stick metal forceps or screw driver on the magnet while you work it so it does fall down inside the suit.

6-Once the magnets come out use a hobby knife to scrap excess adhesive that enterbay had applied.

7-Now adjacent to the original magnets and just next to it above the spread bat wing tip on the chest of the suit is where the magnets need to go to be closest to the movie look IMO (if you disagree than move as you please.

8-Take the magnets and place them on the adhesive tape and a layer of adhesive will pull out of the tape and its ready to be placed under the suit in your favorite spot. Place the non adhesive side of the magnet on a metallic tool and work your magnet to the desired position once the position is located quickly place one of the cape magnets on top of the suit from the other side this way the magnet inside will not fall and stay in place and bond.

9-Now you are ready to futz as you please. I found this to be easy and non stressful for a novice like me, you can do it to should you please to futz it.

I mean did you get the magnet or not

If not you can always buy the magnets at Michaels or any art supply store tell em you need button magnets and they have all sizes and varieties

I wish a had used the adhesive, I had to keep fishing for his magnets in his arm pits. :(

I am making a custom Nylon cape that jet black even darker than lance's cape and having magnets installed in the cape edges?

I went with the figure today to the studio and check it out and told the artist to work on it more tomorrow the prototype will be ready once I approve it I will have only place the cape and put the clips on and not worry about these little bugger mags and be happy :yess:

Nice tutorial retaane. Personally, I'm ok and dont feel the need to replace EB's magnet in the chest. But if I do, definitely will take notes with everyone's tutorial.

Just fyi man, you're clips are too high.
The clips should be touching or very close to the the thin outline above the bat symbol.

picture.php

picture.php

Nice tutorial retaane. Personally, I'm ok and dont feel the need to replace EB's magnet in the chest. But if I do, definitely will take notes with everyone's tutorial.

Just fyi man, you're clips are too high.
The clips should be touching or very close to the the thin outline above the bat symbol.

picture.php

picture.php

Or he is looking down in the movie? :lol

img0698qq.jpg

20120830.jpg

Steps:

1-Go to Michaels adhesive section isle and buy this for 3.99$

2-Come home and start playing some OST Dark knight music

3-Open Coke bottle and feel the drift

4-Take out your EB Bat figure and remove the cowl and the neck piece underneath

5-Pull out the magnets under the Bat suit by ensuring that you stick metal forceps or screw driver on the magnet while you work it so it does fall down inside the suit.

6-Once the magnets come out use a hobby knife to scrap excess adhesive that enterbay had applied.

7-Now adjacent to the original magnets and just next to it above the spread bat wing tip on the chest of the suit is where the magnets need to go to be closest to the movie look IMO (if you disagree than move as you please.

8-Take the magnets and place them on the adhesive tape and a layer of adhesive will pull out of the tape and its ready to be placed under the suit in your favorite spot. Place the non adhesive side of the magnet on a metallic tool and work your magnet to the desired position once the position is located quickly place one of the cape magnets on top of the suit from the other side this way the magnet inside will not fall and stay in place and bond.

9-Now you are ready to futz as you please. I found this to be easy and non stressful for a novice like me, you can do it to should you please to futz it.

Why didn't you just use two of the four little magnets on the outside of the suit to hold the magnets on the inside of the suit in place (heretofore known as the Mags Mag Mod)? I found that to be a pretty easy way to accomplish the same thing. The rubber of the suit is so slick that sticky substances don't adhere to the suit very well or for very long...maybe you found something that does work well...dunno.

Also, you might want to consider tilting the head down so the edge of the cowl is closer to the line on the suit above the bat symbol. It's a bit more movie accurate (check some of the screen caps posted), and removes some of the "giraffe neck" syndrome.

Why didn't you just use two of the four little magnets on the outside of the suit to hold the magnets on the inside of the suit in place (heretofore known as the Mags Mag Mod)? I found that to be a pretty easy way to accomplish the same thing. The rubber of the suit is so slick that sticky substances don't adhere to the suit very well or for very long...maybe you found something that does work well...dunno.

Also, you might want to consider tilting the head down so the edge of the cowl is closer to the line on the suit above the bat symbol. It's a bit more movie accurate (check some of the screen caps posted), and removes some of the "giraffe neck" syndrome.

Does this work I followed your and remy suggestions

img0721q.jpg

Back