ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSCN0694.jpg

Really digging the open mouth look! :rock

..and nice sig, it really looks like bale-in-cowl :clap

It's a low end Best Buy Nikon P&S piece of crap...model S6200. 16MP but pretty heavy compression.

GTFO, that's from a P&S, no way Karnis.

You telling me my Lumix 16mp has the potential to capture something as amazing as your pics. :panic:

I need to get a tripod for starters.

GTFO, that's from a P&S, no way Karnis.

You telling me my Lumix 16mp has the potential to capture something as amazing as your pics. :panic:

I need to get a tripod for starters.

Yep, a tripod makes all the difference, that's the one thing I have that really helps. I get a lot of natural sunlight in my office too. A little bit of tweaking with Photoscape doesn't hurt either.
Years of self-abuse, playing loud music and an otherwise unclean life style has left me with an unsteady hand. :cuckoo: :slap :gah: :D :lol

Last edited:
I think they will, they still have the TDK license, and this figure seems to be getting positive feedack for the most part.

Yeah, I definitely think EB will make the TDK 1/4 figure. Can't wait to see how they handle the cowl and suit. Based on this current one, the mouth piece should be amazing as well.

Only problem is that it'll take awhile and we'll be teased for a year :rotfl:rotfl

Yeah, I definitely think EB will make the TDK 1/4 figure. Can't wait to see how they handle the cowl and suit. Based on this current one, the mouth piece should be amazing as well.

Only problem is that it'll take awhile and we'll be teased for a year :rotfl:rotfl

I think EB Bill considers teasing as necessary collectible foreplay before he does his thing with the figure........ (No Punn intended):rotfl

Hi guys! I just saw a local acrylic case maker and I thought I could have one made while waiting for my EB Bats to arrive.

Quick question to those who already have the figure: would a case measuring 12x12x24 have enough room to house the figure and its base? I have no idea how large the actual figure is.

Thanks! :)

This thing is really a masterpiece, i haven't seen one bad pic, even the ones with no futzing at all it looks good.Can't wait for OSB to get their shipments the money is burning a hole in my pocket :gah::impatient: lol

This thing is really a masterpiece, i haven't seen one bad pic, even the ones with no futzing at all it looks good.Can't wait for OSB to get their shipments the money is burning a hole in my pocket :gah::impatient: lol

Wait until you have it in hand and feel the smooth rubber.

As good as the 1/6 89 Batman is, the EB 1/4 Batman steals the show.

Back