ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so it seems 2nd batch of EB joker suffers neck tie discoloration, are there any faults with their 2nd batch batman?
Quite dissapointed with EB again :slap

Tit tape. I keep saying it.

Stronger than double sided, will stick to fabric/rubber/plastic and is non permanent.

I gotta get some of that stuff.

I'm waiting to see the second batch quality from Enterbay and hoping another US company will distribute it (not BBTS).

Why not BBTS?

picture.php

Nice pic, but man did you ever jam his crotch full...

It's a little of both IMO. The closer you are to the subject, more lens distortion appears (which is why with most P & S cameras you should move back & zoom in)...and the head is just a tad large for the body as well.

Yep.

Back up. Set ISO to 100. Use a tripod.

Also, I think the head is the perfect size.

GTFO, that's from a P&S, no way Karnis.

You telling me my Lumix 16mp has the potential to capture something as amazing as your pics. :panic:

I need to get a tripod for starters.

Up until recently, all of my pics were taken with a Lumix point and shoot.

Nice pic, but man did you ever jam his crotch full...

Back up. Set ISO to 100. Use a tripod.

Up until recently, all of my pics were taken with a Lumix point and shoot

I might remove a tad of crotch cotton :lol

My tripod arrived today (my 1st).

My 2 weeks vacation starts this Saturday, can't wait! :yess:

First of all, this set of pictures is fantastic. Great posing and use of the accessories. However, the above picture shows one of the problems I have with the figure.

He has a huge ass. And a FUPA.

Problem: Figure has huge ass.

Solution: Display with cape covering ass.

You're welcome. :thwak :D :wink1:

I'm not sure if someone's posted this link already, but here it is -- more of these pics (in better resolution too), courtesy of Toysdaily's Max:

https://onesixthrepublic.blogspot.com/2012/09/batman-dark-knight-14-scale-hd.html

Great editing, great poses, great shots. Makes me a proud future owner of this great figure already :yess:

Wowwww those are beautiful shots and excellent poses. I may need to steal a pose from them.

Hurry up Enterbay and ship my Batman...

Amazing shots, best I have seen yet of the set.
What I like about them is that they are a pretty true representation of what the figure looks like in hand.

Bat is here :panic::panic:
Bat is here :horror:horror
BAT IS HERE :gah:
ebtdkbat.jpg

I am so joyfilled
:monkey2

oh btw no warped anything and hmm all my cowls seem to have the same shininess. Belt is still same height

can't get proper lighting here at work
gauntlet is shinier than the suit but not as much as the cowl
p1010563uz.jpg

p1010559b.jpg

Back