ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are differences between the cowls??or just the eyes and mouth??

Some of us who got the earlier batch have had 1 cowl in the set which seems to have glossier finsih than the others, If you check my pics a couple pages back you'll see a good example. My "looking left" cowl is glossier than the other two.:dunno

Included.

I actually joked about that before the figure was released and couldn't believe it when I saw it had it.

Included.

I actually joked about that before the figure was released and couldn't believe it when I saw it had it.

Damn, really? :horror That's awesome! If I ever got one of these, it would be my first customized project. Belt, suit, cowls, gauntlets; the whole nine yards, there's just too much potential here. Speaking of belts, whatever happened to that guy that was going to offer the real metal belts that were threaded through like a watch (like the actual belt)? I think it was made for 1/3rd, but I thought he was going to offer it in other scales. That'd be neat to see.

Pics of my cape held on by the cape clips.
50E8F5B2-2923-4B5D-BCF0-D33611178AA8-9384-0000053DE589C86D.jpg

^ nice pics :goodpost:
if only EB make TDK outfit, we can really compare it with HT TDKR.
but nonetheless, it's either brave or stupid marketing strategy.
anyone here know what their next 1/4 project come out this year?:wave

Back