ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. It can be frustrating waiting for someone to post the kind of pics you want.

It's frustrating because they would be doing themselves more of a favor than me. The whole 'crotch is too long' thing would go away with the correct belt placement, and it will improve anyone's display.

Movie accurate?

488300_338800356207240_464961207_n.jpg

Yk Chin

Looks like another detail Hot Toys missed? I didn't know about the black straps either hahaa.
On a roll with the GIFS Cosmo! Where'd they come from?
Movie + Sony Vegas + Photoshop lol

We seem to be so wrong about Enterbay making this figure. They seem to be nailing all these details even WE seem to misinterpret. Cloak going over cowl on top and black strap attachment for the belt? lol gg

Last edited:
Ty Ty I had a blast making them for this board. Too much whining lol

IMG_2022.jpg

IMG_2041.jpg

IMG_2029.jpg

IMG_2042.jpg

Doesn't look like the belt will go too much lower.

The belt will probably be the primary complaint along with the BW sculpt for this figure set I suppose.lol

Hmm, the cape is looking better and better. So you guys say it's gonna eat dust really easily and it's velvety? I think I have a good idea of how the texture is then. Not bad because the weight looks good.

Back