ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's frustrating because they would be doing themselves more of a favor than me. The whole 'crotch is too long' thing would go away with the correct belt placement, and it will improve anyone's display.

It would look better, but the crotch is too long thing wouldn't go away:

69464edegw1dv98dc1nsvj3.jpg

Do we know if the belt can actually sit lower yet?

retaane's pics of the back make it look very snug and perhaps not even possible. Only thing holding me back.

Gotta just lower the belt, but proportionally this looks great. Looking at my BB suit now though, is that one really that bad? I think it looks pretty close lol....I probably don't have as keen as an eye as you guys.

Gonna ask this again.

Has anyone been able to place the clips this far apart:

205409_10151045856637557_1087014245_n.jpg

Gotta just lower the belt, but proportionally this looks great. Looking at my BB suit now though, is that one really that bad? I think it looks pretty close lol....I probably don't have as keen as an eye as you guys.

The main different between HT and EB is the cowl. EB cowl is far superior in both the cowl shape and the likeness on the face.

Everyone's thrown off by the belt because his thigh joint is sticking out and bending the rubber by the crease far lower than people expected.

Also that pic's posture is not the same as the promo picture. If you compare it like this, the figure is 90% there too. Test screen Batman shot is standing more even on the ground than the promo picture which is more angled above the figure. It's not the perfect comparison for the suit and some of the heights.

At this it just depends if the belt can be lowered a little more because I'm not seeing it. The knob that attaches the torso part of the suit to the bottom is going to stop the belt.

I don't know why you say that. Why couldn't the belt just be placed over the top of that plastic rivet piece.
Waiting for retaane to confirm. If the belt IS wide enough then we can lower it. If it is NOT, we will not be able to.

ahh...got it, is it mainly the jaw being too thin on the HT BB suit?

Oh and neck a little too long....everything else looks decent to me. The EB BW sculpt looks a little strange though, too pale? With the cowl on it looks fantastic though.

That's not a very good assessment. The real shot is almost straight on while the figure is top down. You can clearly see that the fourth ab is almost completely covered on the figure. Lower it down below the fourth ab like the actual shot has and it'll be fine.

ahh...got it, is it mainly the jaw being too thin on the HT BB suit?

Oh and neck a little too long....everything else looks decent to me. The EB BW sculpt looks a little strange though, too pale?

That's a big part of it yes, jaw too thin, neck too long and not wide enough... some details in the ears and expression

Do we know if the belt can actually sit lower yet?

retaane's pics of the back make it look very snug and perhaps not even possible. Only thing holding me back.

That comparison isn't doing anything for me.

Overanalysis for some

Higher standards for others ;)

-__-

Honestly, I just think you're trying to talk yourself out of getting this. The cowl and suit are both spectacular here.

If the crotch area is too long, it's absolutely miniscule. If the belt is lowered far enough what you are talking about will disappear.

If it's "impossible" to lower the belt any more, I'll still find a way.

That's a big part of it yes, jaw too thin, neck too long and not wide enough... some details in the ears and expression

Got it Got it, thanks.

Darn I was actually secretly (selfishly) hoping this didn't turn out that good, because my wife will never understand why I have like 5x of the same figure. She feels like all 3 of my current HT bats look too similar lol...Imagine if one of them suddenly gets blown up to 1/4 scale. Will probably have to tell her it was "250 USD" lol...damn it lies are not good.

Struggling between HT's QS001 and this EB 1/4...I like the TDK suit more but as of now, HT's offering looks like it has a lot of room for improvement, while as the EB 1/4 looks close to perfect (minus the headsculpt which I personally still don't like).

Its great to be a fan / collector of bats now. We're blessed / fortunate to have this type of dilemma (while ppl starve and die in 3rd world countries). The more options to better, really no need to hate on either HT or EB.

That's not a very good assessment. The real shot is almost straight on while the figure is top down. You can clearly see that the fourth ab is almost completely covered on the figure. Lower it down below the fourth ab like the actual shot has and it'll be fine.

:exactly:

Void, I never thought I would say this, but lately I've actually been starting to get a negative vibe from you. :(

Well aware of the slightly different angles - Adam put that comparison together, while the angles are slightly off and the figure would benefit greatly from the belt being lower, to my eyes the crotch is too long regardless, and the forearms are also off proportion wise.

Anyone feel free to show me anything that proves otherwise :lol

Back