Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got my jet pack today. Very nice piece, I like it.
But frankly, EB was pretty lazy. This is just a scale up version of HT jetpack.
Same mistakes, same decals, it is almost a replica.
I'm amazed HT didn't sue them yet.
Well there is a little difference, maybe just enough to avoid pursuits.
Or maybe they had an agreament.
Still a nice piece :)
Thank you Positron ;)

The anticipation on the ht robo has me spending some time with the eb version
60529b6d4d20d566b41a8fb57b0ff282.jpg

64dd50e7b7391ee405a0ee0266abd744.jpg

It does look like it could kick ED's ass.

Hot Toys Robo is better. Right scale. The Robocop figure for men.

This Enterbay bic boi is okay for the lil tikes with it's mechanized movement and such.

Last edited:
This is the best Robo money can buy period.

Well it is the one that has the best Weller likeness that is for sure. The likeness on Hot Toys one is ok as you can tell it is Weller but EBs one looks like 100% Weller IMO. So looks like you were correct in your predictions franpincho, however, you didn't think up until recently that the dam Hot Toys one would end up looking more silver than this one. :thud:

Hot Toys Robo is better. Right scale. The Robocop figure for men.

This Enterbay bic boi is okay for the lil tikes with it's mechanized movement and such.

It is certainly more detailed and the plastic armor actually looks like real metal whereas it is obvious the armor on EBs one is plastic. However, it is a real let down that they made the dam thing silver and more shiny than the EB one. I mean that was the dam point on buying the Hot Toys one because the color of the armor was meant to be more accurate. :gah:

Last edited:
The enterbay Robocop is more accurate to me then the ht version. It looks more chunky looking which is more like the suit was in the film. I also prefer the mouth plate on the enterbay version. That's not to say the ht version isn't also great, it is, its just the enterbay version has more presence for me.

i like the articulation on the HT figure, both in the forearms and neck
I tried to replicate a recent ht robo pic, and I couldnt get the gun pointing directly vertical and the neck couldnt turn as much
couldnt duplicate the pic

but, still love this figure

I thought this didn't come with a Weller face? I have it but all the spare parts are packed away in the box. Which is the Weller one?

That's good, I guess that shows how little attention I paid to it. I thought the whole reason they went with Robocop 3 was because they couldn't get the rights to Weller's likeness. Considering selling it anyway as there are things I'd rather have for the cost.

It'd be very hard to get what you paid for this guy back, sadly. Specially with the HT version around the corner.

I'd suggest sell it later, when it becomes a little rare... If that ever happens.

Back