Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just reposed this guy. I LIKE IT!

rsz_3_dsc0516.jpg

rsz_1_dsc0514.jpg

rsz__dsc0517.jpg

He looks great, nice pics.

Though I think I'm over it now, I sense that I'll be satisfied with my Hot Toys lot. Robocop needs fulfilled.

i like the articulation on the HT figure, both in the forearms and neck
I tried to replicate a recent ht robo pic, and I couldnt get the gun pointing directly vertical and the neck couldnt turn as much
couldnt duplicate the pic

but, still love this figure

Yeah most EB 1/4 figures do not have the articulation that Hot Toys figures have as they are more like statues than figures. As a result they can only achieve museum poses for the most part. However, the pose on the figure at SSTG is quite dynamic.

That actually looks like the real thing there.

Thin neck isn't an issue when the head's pushed down. It is a sexy-looking figure. Awesome pics, Positron!

So people pull out the neck so they can move the head right with the RC controller? :dunno

Last edited:
Yeah most 1/4 figures do not have the articulation that Hot Toys figures have as they are more like statues than figures. As a result can only achieve museum poses.

So people pull out the neck so they can move the head right with the RC controller? :dunno

No, but most at first don't push the head all the way in, therefore creating that giraffe illusion. It can be pushed in, but I feels as if you are going to break something by doing so, but you won't.

The only way for this figure tu turn its head is by using the remote. You CAN force it to move, but it's not recommended by the geniouses (sarcasm) at EB.

No, but most at first don't push the head all the way in, therefore creating that giraffe illusion. It can be pushed in, but I feels as if you are going to break something by doing so, but you won't.

Well that is reassuring, thanks for the explanation.

The only way for this figure tu turn its head is by using the remote. You CAN force it to move, but it's not recommended by the geniouses (sarcasm) at EB.

:lol

I can't wait for you to get the Hot Toys version because you are one of only few that are buying both, so you will be able to give a non bias review of which one you prefer and why. ;)

Well that is reassuring, thanks for the explanation.

:lol

I can't wait for you to get the Hot Toys version because you are one of only few that are buying both, so you will be able to give a non bias review of which one you prefer and why. ;)

Hey my man! Yeah, just push that sob all the way in!

Thanks for the vote of confidence there dark! I'm sure I'll love both but in leaning towards this one a bit more just for the 1/4 factor tbh. The sounds are killer too! Very fun!

Now, bring a 1/4 ED 209 "Enterbay Bill"! No one wants more NBA figures!

Hey my man! Yeah, just push that sob all the way in!

Ok gotcha! :lol

Thanks for the vote of confidence there dark! I'm sure I'll love both but in leaning towards this one a bit more just for the 1/4 factor tbh. The sounds are killer too! Very fun!

No worries man, and I can understand why you are leaning towards the 1/4 because like everyone says figures of that size have more presence, not to mention that in this case the Weller face plates appear to have better likeness than Hot Toys ones.

Now, bring a 1/4 ED 209 "Enterbay Bill"! No one wants more NBA figures!

:exactly:

:goodpost:

But I shutter to think what the price would be if EB were to make a 1/4 ED 209 would be!:horror

I LOVE this figure.

FOTY.
I'm starting to think its a better figure than the ht version
In recent pics, the ht versions elbow joints are WAY off, void of the rubber joint
I do like the articulation and variety of weller sculpts, but the more I see of it, the less excited I am to get it

I will be getting the bd/Murphy version and am a huge robo fan, so there is no bias

I know there's the scale difference and all that but I think the Enterbay version trumps the hot toys version. The face plate looks better, the paintjob on the skintone and the armour look better and the proportions on the Enterbay version are more accurate.

EB is a beautiful piece, statue style that I don't repose very often.
As it feels freaking fragile.
With the ht one I will feel more safe to "play" with it.

Wow that is Weller, I use to think you could tell Hot Toys one was Weller but the more pics I see of it, it just looks like it could be anyone. :dunno

Even you changed your tune! Either the HT is a bit of a letdown or this is better than expected!

This would have been super compelling to me if EB had scrapped the Burke head and the jetpack and made it $400. Or throw in a Weller head and make it $475.

Even you changed your tune! Either the HT is a bit of a letdown or this is better than expected!

Well I didn't change my tune exactly as I have always said that EB one looks more like Weller but I use to think you could tell Hot Toys one was Weller, even though the likeness was not as good as the EB one. Now I don't really think it looks like Weller at all, going by the latest pics I have seen on that thread.

This would have been super compelling to me if EB had scrapped the Burke head and the jetpack and made it $400. Or throw in a Weller head and make it $475.

I think most people feel the same way.

Back