ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still collect Star Wars figures but Original Trilogy only at this point. Mercifully those are few and far between now because of prequel, clone wars and EU stuff that I have no interest in.

I still collect Star Wars figures but Original Trilogy only at this point. Mercifully those are few and far between now because of prequel, clone wars and EU stuff that I have no interest in.

After I passed on my Star Wars obsession I know only see the originals as the good ones. Are they still talking about horribly remaking it? D:

My biggest downfall goin into 1/6 collecting was being so heavy in Hasbro Star Wars collecting, I was so used to getting everything Hasbro that when I got to 1/6, I lacked the capacity to decide what mattered and what was just need and made a lot of pointless buys that hurt me in the end.

After I passed on my Star Wars obsession I know only see the originals as the good ones. Are they still talking about horribly remaking it? D:

You have great wisdom.

They aren't remaking them...unless you count the fact Lucas changes them a bit every time he rereleases them on DVD/blu-ray. Coz apparently the Originals are so flawed, they need to be brought 'up' to the standards of the prequels :rolleyes2 But thats for another thread.

Thr hobby isn't rediculous for a 16 year old, but I feel there's a progression with budget. At 16 I was buying Hasbro and NECA figures, I would just look at pics of this T-800 and wish I could get it. I was $18 before I started getting $50 Gentle Giant mini busts and 22 when I broke into 1/6 and high end collecting.

I just think that at 16, he is going to have to work allot harder to pay for this bobby than most of us. Is it really worth having these amazing figures if it costs you your teen years. IMO nope. Especially at the cost for these 1/4 Enterbay items. Sure buying one or two at 16 is no big deal. It's nice to have nice things from your fav movie, but collecting really has no end in sight as it is a hobby like any other. It may just be too expensive I think for what you get out of it.....

I wasted my teenage years, I put far too much emphasis on toys, whatever I was collecting at the time........*realises nothing has changed and almost gone are my twenties* :slap :lol

I have a problem... since swapping the endo arm off on and a few times its made the regular human arm quite loose and floppy, it feels like its going to come off everytime I touch it. Does anyone know how I can make it stay a tad tighter? :(

If you could post pictures of what the connector and joint look like I might be able to guess but without seeing how it works, not a clue.

If you could post pictures of what the connector and joint look like I might be able to guess but without seeing how it works, not a clue.

I'll try to if I remember, but its pretty much a stick on the upper arm that goes into a hole in the lower arm, I have a bad feeling the hole is widening.

I'll try to if I remember, but its pretty much a stick on the upper arm that goes into a hole in the lower arm, I have a bad feeling the hole is widening.

You could coat the 'stick' in either paint or glue. Let it dry and then slide it back in. Should be a slightly more snug fit. I've done it with loose ball joints using super glue and it works great. Seems like it would work on the same principle?

You could coat the 'stick' in either paint or glue. Let it dry and then slide it back in. Should be a slightly more snug fit. I've done it with loose ball joints using super glue and it works great. Seems like it would work on the same principle?

Wouldn't superglue make it a permenant fit leaving me unable to use the Endo? Because the Endo's hole seems a lot smaller for some reason.

Wouldn't superglue make it a permenant fit leaving me unable to use the Endo? Because the Endo's hole seems a lot smaller for some reason.

It wont make it permenant since you're not actually supergluing the 'stick' into the 'hole'. You're coating the stick with a small amout of superglue, letting it dry so that it is a tighter fit, yet still retains movability. Maybe it isnt the solution to this spacific problem? but it's what i would personally do.

Maybe do the reverse. Coat the opening of the hole with glue, making the hole narrower, but keeping the stick the same size?

It wont make it permenant since you're not actually supergluing the 'stick' into the 'hole'. You're coating the stick with a small amout of superglue, letting it dry so that it is a tighter fit, yet still retains movability. Maybe it isnt the solution to this spacific problem? but it's what i would personally do.

Maybe do the reverse. Coat the opening of the hole with glue, making the hole narrower, but keeping the stick the same size?

Yeah, it was the hole coating that I was thinking, sounds hard though...

i wouldn't use glue. there's some stuff called Blue-Tack that's like this sticky doughy stuff. should add enough of a grab yet you can wipe it off if you ever wanna get it off. also some plumbers tape should work well. it's really thin tacky white tape (i think they have different guages/thicknesses so get a thin one). wrap that around the post until it's thick enough to stay in the hole well.

Nah, figure looks class but again the bike seems too big IMO. And if I was going to have a bike thats too big I'd at least want it to be a black fatboy.

It is a no brainer, if you can have only 1 figure and the price is the same, the only reason I see to get the HT over this is the scale, at least if you're out for the more faithful representation of T2 Arnold.

I had been reading this. I do quite agree. It's nearly 60 years old Arnie.

I could also eat the packaging. How elegant is that. Reminds me of the Batman DX.

Last edited:
I had been reading this. I do quite agree. It's nearly 60 years old Arnie.

What's really surprising is how subtle the things that make the HT portrait off must be, at least the aging aspects, the T1's look great, if the T2 face looked like that, it wouldn't be perfect but he'd look more youthful as he should. It didn't seem too far a stretch to use the T2 head as Arnold in the Expendables for some photos with Barney Ross.

What's really surprising is how subtle the things that make the HT portrait off must be, at least the aging aspects

Especially when you take close up shots. Certain lighting can make the sculpt look like he chose the wrong cup of Christ. Others with the speckles can make the sculpt look as if it's had a bad skin disease.

Back