ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I manage to find the time the other day to open it up and display it, this figure exceeds my expectation! :clap

I cant believe that Ive spent 3-4 hours posing, fixing the position and admiring it, and thought that it has only been half an hour :lol

I can really see some collectors leaving the 1/6 game, and focusing on the 1/4 in the future, if we are getting this sort of treatment from EB and HT.

Btw, I posted some pics of it to my friends, and some of them find the shotgun to be a tad too small, thoughts?

I completely agree mate , as mentioned earlier in this thread I've just started an online business and the tax is a nightmare but sadly that's the way it is. I'm unlikely to even hit the tax threshold this year with all my outgoings but still I'll have to keep a record of absolutely everything. You wouldn't believe how many ebay sellers are obviously avoiding tax and raking in massive amounts.

maybe not all know this..is subtitled in italian but dubbed in english take a look if you want understand..

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Di-7k25ZTA[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTyBvGx2RtA&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL81EB0C43CD5B6B6D[/ame]

Last edited:
Yes but still , the law is the law. Why would any potential customer use another business if they could avoid ( what should be unavoidable ) possible extra fees when using another. It's unfair and wrong for anyone to offer something illegally that other businesses can't that would attract more customers.

If it is genuinely a gift though fair enough , a gift to yourself I suppose ?. :lol

Just like the people sending large sums of Paypal gifts? ¬_¬

Just like the people sending large sums of Paypal gifts? ¬_¬

Sort of I suppose but I think there's a difference.
For starters when paying someone via paypal gift it's usually much more personal as most businesses wouldn't have this as an option in the first place.
Secondly I'd imagine all of us consider figures and statues we purchase gifts to ourselves so if we feel we have the right to mark the payment as a gift via paypal and are confident that we wont be needing any help from paypal if the deal goes sour then I think that's fine.

The point I was making eariler is that if a business is openly saying at the checkout " would you like me to mark the item as a gift ( international orders only ) ? " and is in a round about way teasing any international customers to falsely declare something as a gift which is something obviously other business's will not be able to do as it is illegal, do you not think that seems a little unethical ?.

I'm not saying this is the case with BBTS but that's the impression Adev was getting with this post.
I went & checked. BBTS definitely can mark things as gift for international orders. If you login to your BBTS account .....

- Click on "My Account"
- Click on "Change" under "Account Settings"

Then you will be given this option:

Customs Declaration
Would you like all orders to be declared as gifts?
(Applies to international orders only)

- Then check "Yes" or "No"

:D

Edit: Also, they are required to declare the full value of the products purchased on all customs paperwork. So declare as gift? Yes. Undervalue items? No.

Isn't falsely declaring an item as a gift against the law? Seems strange that a company openly offers it as an option. I mean their shipping tape has www.BBTS.com on it. Anyone could check up and find out that they're a business. What business actually sends gifts to people?

I was simply expressing my opinion if that was the case.

Shadow , I'll check out those videos tomorrow. I'm falling asleep and the first is half an hour long. :lol

Last edited:
Greatest tie holder EVER.
2012-01-11223651.jpg

Most expensive tie holder ever. Nice wallpaper* lol.

* EDIT: I mean, poster...

Last edited:
Unable to order anymore for my store, so if you guys are undecided, better pull trigger fast from your fav dealers!!

So pretty much this figure is about a month from selling out everywhere? Oh snap! so happy i ordered one!! so freaking anxious to get it!!!!!!

Shame that I missed out on the OSB stock.

Just made an offer on ebay, will hopefully have one locked down before I crash out for work tomorrow lol. 1:30am here just now!

Shame that I missed out on the OSB stock.

Just made an offer on ebay, will hopefully have one locked down before I crash out for work tomorrow lol. 1:30am here just now!

Good luck, shame I can be of help, but you know where to come IF they release another version!!!!!!!!

Back