ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

All the issues with the joints aside, the way it looks is just stunning. So close to Arnie in T2 its unreal. Enterbay did a phenomenal job. Being a huge, HUGE Terminator 2 fan myself it's just perfect. Definitely the best collectible I own.

Just got this guy today. He's pretty impressive. I'm hoping I'm not drawn to too many of these 1/4 scale figures though.

took it out again and man if this is how 1/4 is done and better I am screwed
39856510150583585155853.jpg

38860110150583584950853.jpg

37990310150583585375853.jpg

I was worried seeing some of the pictures but this is Arnie awesomeness

Nice pics Geil :clap

few pics in daylight time. The headsculpt is really awesome. I struggled a little bit trying to pose him, finding the best balance with his feet because sometimes he kept falling.

2jf0dns.jpg

2pt8cag.jpg

21o0i93.jpg

I wished I ordered another pallet, as my inbox is getting bombed with questions about the stock of EB T800....

took it out again and man if this is how 1/4 is done and better I am screwed

38860110150583584950853.jpg

I was worried seeing some of the pictures but this is Arnie awesomeness

I wish Hot Toys was as nice as that up close and wouldn't look old man.

Well we all know HotToys won't let EB slide by and outthrown them in anything really. And this is how a healthy market should work with competition pushing for better products and quality to win us over and so this is a healthy punch to remind them that this is not a monopoly.
Just too bad EB could not also keep the price lower to buck the trend this hobby has been taking in the last year+

Well we all know HotToys won't let EB slide by and outthrown them in anything really. And this is how a healthy market should work with competition pushing for better products and quality to win us over and so this is a healthy punch to remind them that this is not a monopoly.
Just too bad EB could not also keep the price lower to buck the trend this hobby has been taking in the last year+

Hey Geil how was the figure packed out, did he come with a brown shipper?

This really is an amazing figure, and probably my favorite high-end figure that I own. It just has such a great self presence, and is pretty flawless all around. Funny though, it makes me really dislike my HT t-800 and if it werent for the sake of my other HT terminator figures (sarah, t-1000, endo) being a set and having their own shelf in my detolf i'd probably sell it.

Yes Mr.F all the ones I saw in toys2 had their own EB brown shipper, double corrugated card box with extra sheet of cardboard on the inside for front and back.
Thanks Teeda my pictures were just straight from my 4S...just too lazy to take pics with my dslr these days ;)
I guess I should get ready and clear out my Bestas to dedicate to 1:4

Yes Mr.F all the ones I saw in toys2 had their own EB brown shipper, double corrugated card box with extra sheet of cardboard on the inside for front and back.
Thanks Teeda my pictures were just straight from my 4S...just too lazy to take pics with my dslr these days ;)
I guess I should get ready and clear out my Bestas to dedicate to 1:4

Oh, you pick them up at the store right? Nice to know they are coming soon... or not... over $400 bucks!!!!!! :thud:

I saw maybe 8 pcs when I went in for pickup. Again I think he gets stuff in multiple shipments spread out a little due to space limitation. Especially these being huge boxes

I saw maybe 8 pcs when I went in for pickup. Again I think he gets stuff in multiple shipments spread out a little due to space limitation. Especially these being huge boxes

No shipping notice for me yet. I was sure I was one of the first to order with them.

went to my LCS today and saw that they had this for PO. FOund it kind of funny b/c they never have any EB, HT or SS for PO there :lol

Back