ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
went to my LCS today and saw that they had this for PO. FOund it kind of funny b/c they never have any EB, HT or SS for PO there :lol

I think 1/6 & 1/4 scale collectibles are becoming more mainstream. My LCS did not sell these kind of items up until a few months ago. Now they even get True Types and other gems (at inflated prices, but still).

Ok, so I got mine today! Eric from Toys2 actually emailed me and asked if he could deliver this in person. Off course I said yes! Nice surprise not having to wait for Canada post to deliver this masterpiece. It was nice to be able to meet Eric too. Really nice guy.

Now, about the figure. Wow, pretty amazing, let me tell you that! The presentation here is spectacular! The box alone is amazing and the way the figure comes packed inside is nice!

Two minor problems I had with mine:

The obvious leg problem (which I was able to easily fix with the help from the tutorial provided by OneSixthBruce... cheers for that btw!) and the annoying fact that the right arm won't stay up the way I want to pose it. I think the weigh of the gun was too much and so it keeps falling down. In fact, the arm wont even stay up on its own. That was a bit of a bummer. I ended up just changing the pose and putting the gun on the left hand.

Overall I'm glad I got this. It was more than I ever expected to pay for a figure but its well worth the money. I feel that I have the ultimate Terminator/Arnold collectable item. Goes well with the 1:1 Endo Bust that I got from sideshow last week. Now I feel I can take a break from "Terminator". Collectable wise, I don't think it will get much better than this for a while.

And since this thread is worthless without pics here are some quick shots of mine! It's HUGE! I don't even have space for it! Gonna have to work some magic here on the shelves!

6mygM.jpg

EON3W.jpg

xyvgV.jpg

xRsdh.jpg

DGqWU.jpg

Ok, so I got mine today! Eric from Toys2 actually emailed me and asked if he could deliver this in person. Off course I said yes! Nice surprise not having to wait for Canada post to deliver this masterpiece. It was nice to be able to meet Eric too. Really nice guy.

Now, about the figure. Wow, pretty amazing, let me tell you that! The presentation here is spectacular! The box alone is amazing and the way the figure comes packed inside is nice!

Two minor problems I had with mine:

The obvious leg problem (which I was able to easily fix with the help from the tutorial provided by OneSixthBruce... cheers for that btw!) and the annoying fact that the right arm won't stay up the way I want to pose it. I think the weigh of the gun was too much and so it keeps falling down. In fact, the arm wont even stay up on its own. That was a bit of a bummer. I ended up just changing the pose and putting the gun on the left hand.

Overall I'm glad I got this. It was more than I ever expected to pay for a figure but its well worth the money. I feel that I have the ultimate Terminator/Arnold collectable item. Goes well with the 1:1 Endo Bust that I got from sideshow last week. Now I feel I can take a break from "Terminator". Collectable wise, I don't think it will get much better than this for a while.

And since this thread is worthless without pics here are some quick shots of mine! It's HUGE! I don't even have space for it! Gonna have to work some magic here on the shelves!

FANTASTIC- looks incredible- can't wait for mine!!!

Whats retail $400. Its on par with SS PF's. I figure once HT starts making PF's its going to up the market as they did with the 1/6 stuff.

In fact, the arm wont even stay up on its own.

I haven't been following this thread that closely, so maybe I'm mistaken or thinking of a different figure, but I thought someone posted before that there's a fix for this: a screw on the shoulder you just need to tighten, something like that.

Someone here want to correct me? Am I thinking of something completely different?

EDIT: I found what I was thinking of:

I had the loose arm problem too, take the tshirt back to expose the arm/pec area, under a flap of rubber in there you can see a black screw, tighten it with the arm pointing up, now it can hold the shotgun vertically with ease.

qMk9j.jpg

FzBgV.jpg

Last edited:
I haven't been following this thread that closely, so maybe I'm mistaken or thinking of a different figure, but I thought someone posted before that there's a fix for this: a screw on the shoulder you just need to tighten, something like that.

Someone here want to correct me? Am I thinking of something completely different?

Oh yeah, that's perfect man!:yess: Thanks for posting this, I appreciate you taking the time! I'll give it a try tomorrow!

I wish Hot Toys was as nice as that up close and wouldn't look old man.

If 'close up' you mean the portrait itself then obviously the Enterbay figure looks better. But if you zoom both in with the same resolution, the Enterbay would look like an old man too, as it's NOT supposed to be 1/6th and vice versa. Hot Toys's portrait would not look like an old man if it was in the same exact picture, half Enterbay's T-800's size, right next to it.

Thanks a lot Mate, I forgotten about that. Very useful!

I had to do that mod on mine, and it works a treat. Not that it's really a mod as such. You only have to take the jacket off to do it, don't worry about the shirt - just push it up and out of the way.

just sell your T2 HT T800 (I assume you have this) to fund for the EB one. I did, and am glad, never even looked back.:exactly:

Thats :exactly: what I did, didn't think twice. Once I saw the quality was there for the long term, I was 100% in. This is the centerpiece of my small film collection (since it is by far the largest). If Enterbay ever does a 1/4 all metal Endo T-800, even if the thing cost $500 I would be down. The small endo arm shows promise.

Omg!!!!!! Mine just got home!!!!!!! I was expecting this by the end of February!!!! Wooooohoooooo can't wait!

Back