ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TBH eamon I am struggling to display this. At the moment he's in a detolf with a shelf removed. This isn't where he's staying! But I don't want him getting covered in dust. My plan is to get a slim bookcase to place between the two detolfs which will hopefully hold 2-3 1:4 figures.

In all honesty this is so nice i'd buy a new house to display it if I had to.

I will be buying a third detolf this weekend to facilitate a full Superman and Indie displays. So I could put him in there.

Where do you have it now and is he getting dusty?

RETREAT!!! :lol

Eamon he is in a detolf bud so the dust getting to him is at a minimum.

Ohhhh what to do, what to do??!
Thing is, right now, I got the money in my paypal account after selling a tonne of junk so I can totally do this. Or I could just pay off my credit card which would be the sensible thing.
****ing hate being the sensible one! :D

Ohhhh what to do, what to do??!
Thing is, right now, I got the money in my paypal account after selling a tonne of junk so I can totally do this. Or I could just pay off my credit card which would be the sensible thing.
****ing hate being the sensible one! :D

BUY HIM!'
This hobby is made up of alot of NO SENSE decisions!!!!!!!!!!!!:slap

:yess: T-800 and HT Superman have shipped! I might have them by next weekend but probably the week after next. Also the whole order has come in cheaper than I anticipated (which is always nice) due to a lower shipping price than Eric's lowest estimate. Thrilled!

Ah you fuhg'n coont. :D

You're lucky, then again I ordered from his second wave/batch. Stupid brain. I shoulda just kept my friggin order.

Congrats dude.

BUY HIM!'
This hobby is made up of alot of NO SENSE decisions!!!!!!!!!!!!:slap
:goodpost::lecture

I'm in the midst of selling off some of those "no sense" decisions :lol

and though my HT T2 Arnie was made before I became one of the insane folks of this hobby, I'm strongly thinking of selling him to help pay for this EB version

:goodpost::lecture

I'm in the midst of selling off some of those "no sense" decisions :lol

and though my HT T2 Arnie was made before I became one of the insane folks of this hobby, I'm strongly thinking of selling him to help pay for this EB version

I did just that, no regrets as this for the time being is THE T2 T-800 figure to own. It just blasts Hot Toys out of the water in terms of built quality. Really looking forward to how they handle the Endo T-800.

T2_PRODUCTION_STILL_VS_ENTERBAY_VS_HT_COMPARISON_3.jpg

Oh dammit now I need it...

i can only complain the shape of the sunglasses, besides that the figure only needs the ex-governor's soul to be alive...anyone care to trade their Enterbay T-800 with my enterbay kato + hot toys casual wear? XD

No wait... I've returned...... NOW! :D

I'm casually carrying the leather jacket in my bag so I can take it to my friends and show off. He touches it = He dies.

I caved!!!!

Just bought mine and opted for the fats shipping too so I should have him for next weekend.
If is as good as he looks in Pitu's video, I may sell my Hot Toys version.

I do blame Pitu's exstatic video and you guys for this very unsensible decision! :lecture

That looks exactly like him. Wish I could afford to get into Predators and Terminator at the same time but I'm tempted to get this.

gonna wait for the battle damaged version.
If I have one giant Terminator figure, I'd prefer the face to be half Arnie, half robot.

I caved!!!!

Just bought mine and opted for the fats shipping too so I should have him for next weekend.

I do blame Pitu's exstatic video and you guys for this very unsensible decision! :lecture

:clap:yess::yess::yess:

I caved!!!!

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Mine arrived today, amazing figure. A few things were bothering me , I have a slight paint rub on the nose but there's no way I'm sending this back to China over it. It's not noticeable unless your really close up.
The collar is driving me insane , I think it's the only thing making it visible that it isn't a real person shrunken down. :lol
Sorry for the crappy photos , I took some close up's but they all came out blurry , I need a new camera. I suppose I'll try again tomorrow or something.

t1.jpg

t2.jpg

t3.jpg

t4.jpg

Back