ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks mate. :lol
One things for sure , I'm glad I sold my hot toys T-800 for this. The scale is different to be fair but since they're catching the same price nowadays I think it's fair to compare them in that aspect. This blows it out of the water !.

This is going to have to something serious for me to sell on my Hot Toys version. But I am prepared to do so.

I really am getting scared of this 1/6 invasion we are starting to have! Resistance could be futile!

t1.jpg

Some angles are not good for the hair on this figure though. That just looks too round. A direct front-on is best with this one. EB paid such great attention to his face, I wish they'd done the same with his hair and profile - my only real issue with this figure. I hope to have mine this week.

These are exactly my concerns too a-dev.

Plus, Hot Toys are not gonna be sitting back watching this either. We already know we got a 1/4 Dutch. Things are going to get very interesting this year.

Last edited:
Trust me , in hand this will blow you away. I've always been a huge 1/6 fan but with this scale you can really see they have much more to work with in terms of realism. I'm not keen on the body being made of that rubbery stuff though , looks like it could be a problem in the future to me.

Trust me , in hand this will blow you away. I've always been a huge 1/6 fan but with this scale you can really see they have much more to work with in terms of realism.

I believe it. Really can't wait. I'm also finally getting my HT Superman so I'm in for a great day this week.

gonna wait for the battle damaged version.
If I have one giant Terminator figure, I'd prefer the face to be half Arnie, half robot.

Is that in the works? Like with an interchangeable battle damaged head?

If so I'll wait. But I feel compelled to get this. T2 is one of my favorite movies.

Congrats Tay and a-dev on the arrival of yours this week.

The outfit settles down after a bit mate! I stuck some double sided underneath the collar, worked a treat. I posted pics a few pages back I'll try to dig em' up!

I got one the other day and now I'm debating on selling my hot toys 1 6 version cause it really looks inferior standing next to enterbays.I never noticed how bad the hot toys headsculpt was until its next to enterbays.it is very close to being perfect and just jumped to the top of my favorite collectable list.

Is that in the works? Like with an interchangeable battle damaged head?

If so I'll wait. But I feel compelled to get this. T2 is one of my favorite movies.

well I don't want to cause you to miss out on this great piece but apparently Enterbay have confirmed a battle damaged version will be done as well.

I don't think they will have interchangeable heads though at this scale. This piece cost like $400 so I take it the battle damaged version will only have battle damaged parts.

And it will be a while before it comes out. Enterbay have the 1/4 Rambo, 1/4 Fist of Fury Bruce Lee and 1/4 Batman coming out.

But I can wait for Battle damaged Arnie....

Congrats Tay and a-dev on the arrival of yours this week.

The outfit settles down after a bit mate! I stuck some double sided underneath the collar, worked a treat. I posted pics a few pages back I'll try to dig em' up!

Somehow I missed those pics. Yours looks great, good job on the jacket. Thats what I'll aim for.

But I can wait for Battle damaged Arnie....

Yep, much as I've loved all these pristine Arnold T-800s if we get one more clean version before we get some BD one from either HT or EB I'll go mental. For some reason after years where you could only seem to get BD Terminators without a complete (or any) Arnold likeness the situation has reversed - now theres nothing but clean T-800s and we're all wondering when the hell the BD versions are coming out.

I got one the other day and now I'm debating on selling my hot toys 1 6 version cause it really looks inferior standing next to enterbays.I never noticed how bad the hot toys headsculpt was until its next to enterbays.it is very close to being perfect and just jumped to the top of my favorite collectable list.

The HT head is incredibly detailed and it gets some things right that the EB doesn't but front-on it has never looked quite right.

Trust me , in hand this will blow you away. I've always been a huge 1/6 fan but with this scale you can really see they have much more to work with in terms of realism. I'm not keen on the body being made of that rubbery stuff though , looks like it could be a problem in the future to me.

this $400 t2 figure has rubber body parts??:slap

Can't wait to have my 1:4 T-800 stood side by side with the 1:4 battle damaged version. Double the awesome!

Back