ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the compliments guys. More pics to come soon as I get my place in order. Its an absolute mess.

I tried briefly, couldn't really manage it, but I'll give it another go. My attention has been divided - I also got HT Superman who is hugely impressive himself.

damn , it looks so good , specially from the angles where the cam is facing upwards, this sculpt is perfect for the terminator on harley scene, , dont really like the side profiles with the huge forehead,
i really want to buy this , ,where did u order it from? goodshipped??
i bought one from him in dec and paid for it but 2 days later he reunded the money saying he was sold out ,, waiting for him to restock otherwise i have to get him from CSC though 40$ more

Just got my t800 and i noticed that the pattern of the leather is different on the left leg vs the right leg. Is this normal? Smooth left leg leather, really wrinkled right leg leather. Standing in out of box position.
That sounds perfectly normal with leather. You get that issue with real leather jackets and sofas etc. It's the luck of the draw I think.

Nice shots A-dev. :)

Just got my t800 and i noticed that the pattern of the leather is different on the left leg vs the right leg. Is this normal? Smooth left leg leather, really wrinkled right leg leather. Standing in out of box position.

I do have the same issue but with the sleeves.

To achieve the shotgun shoulder pose :
- You have to pop the hand out of the joint (see the pic).
- Make sure the sleeve doesn't block the articulation so you can bend more.

One of the pose you can now achieve :

I am only now looking at your pics A-Dev, they are really great and confirm that I was wise and not at all insensible buying this.

How do you feel about the head shape now?

you know i held off at first because i wasnt sure on the head shape. but after seeing pics face on, or like alot of arnold shots, kinda upwards. he looks spot on. i wont be posing him on the floor looking down on his head.

I am only now looking at your pics A-Dev, they are really great and confirm that I was wise and not at all insensible buying this.

How do you feel about the head shape now?

The head shape, I feel the same. Its not dead-on from all angles. Mainly I think they sculpted his hair too long and bouffant on the crown of his head, shorter and spikier would have been better, and I'm not fond of the way it curls under his ears - I don't think Arnie's hair was ever long enough to do that in T2. Its a pity that theres no one sculpt that nails everything, however the front-on likeness on this figure is worth it alone.

you know i held off at first because i wasnt sure on the head shape. but after seeing pics face on, or like alot of arnold shots, kinda upwards. he looks spot on. i wont be posing him on the floor looking down on his head.

Exactly, he was typically filmed looking slightly up at him to make him seem taller than he really is. If you display this at eye-level or above eye level you're sorted.

Last edited:
Cool! I fear Hot Toys will do another T2 and it will be crazy accurate.

Have you figured where you are going to display him yet? ie. in will he be with your Hot Toys?

Cool! I fear Hot Toys will do another T2 and it will be crazy accurate.

Have you figured where you are going to display him yet? ie. in will he be with your Hot Toys?

I never know where I'll put anything! Realistically I ran out of room long ago and what shelves I have are crammed full and have no organisation to speak of - mainly because I'm using old book shelves which aren't tall enough - stuff can only go where it fits.

I'm like Jye4ever's old sig - ''Don't think, just buy!''

Glasses are holding up fine! :D

2012-02-16153412.jpg

^Glad to see it Jack.

With my HT I've got the one-handed shotgun pose, but with this one I really want to utilise the rosebox. I think I'll go for the slow-mo bit where he pulls the shotgun out and crushes the roses underfoot.

Possibly...possibly.

What have you done with all the extra little accessories? I've left them in the box, theres a chance I'd lose them.

Back