ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn it, a-dev.

Must resist.

Why?

capturedcran20120216211.png

I'm surprised my pics are having this effect on people. You're lucky Maulfan hasn't bought this one. Pics from him would utterly obliterate any shred of a resolve you had to pass on this. :lol

I think it works on folks when the figure looks so good on a regular little camera.
It was Pitu's review that won me over and again, just a regular camera.

They're going fast at BBTS. 60 in stock when I purchased mine late last week...down to 19 now.

Tomorrow can't come fast enough. My house is literally the last UPS stop of the day....the local facility is across the street. It won't be here until ~ 7:30 PM or so. :impatient:

They're going fast at BBTS. 60 in stock when I purchased mine late last week...down to 19 now.

Tomorrow can't come fast enough. My house is literally the last UPS stop of the day....the local facility is across the street. It won't be here until ~ 7:30 PM or so. :impatient:

I'm in the same boat when it comes to UPS which is why I hate it when an item isn't shipped by USPS. also, USPS takes better care of things from my experience. Everything I've gotten from UPS has had the box banged up

Thank you, man, everyones been very nice in this thread. Must get to work on more pics and comparison shots etc Its only 3:41 in the morning here..yeah I have time :D

Thank you, man, everyones been very nice in this thread. Must get to work on more pics and comparison shots etc Its only 3:41 in the morning here..yeah I have time :D

How can we not be? After 20+ years we finally have the perfect T2 Arnie. :)

I should have mine next week.

I'll say this and it's bold, if EB delivers the same level of quality for their Robocop, Bats and Joker it'd be easy to sell all and have that one piece to represent them all.

:lol

my favorite of the bunch. I hate you a-dev. I think you're really going to push me over to get this figure. I'm going to have to check with my LCS to see if he can still be POed. Surprisingly, this was one of the few things that could be POed. they never even get POs for SS stuff

This is my first post on Sideshow Freaks and I just received my Enterbay T-800 from BBTS. The figure looks amazing, but is suffering from the short leg problem. Also, my box is entirely covered in black spots and scuff marks even though clear bubble wrap (not the black) was used for my order. Has anybody received a decent box from BBTS, or are they sending these ruined boxes on every order??? Sent an email to them and they consider it to be under 20% wear C-8 grade!!! :thud: Anyways, this is an awesome figure and I really enjoy this thread. I was originally going to pass on this one, but changed my mind after seeing the YouTube reviews & photos on here. All T2 fans should pick one of these up if you get a chance because it is a work of art... that MOVES!!! :yess: Also, still love my Hot Toys T2 Arnold, but Enterbay stepped up to the plate big time with this release. I can't wait to see HT response, or counter punch to this guy... BATTLE DAMAGE!!!

:lol

my favorite of the bunch. I hate you a-dev. I think you're really going to push me over to get this figure. I'm going to have to check with my LCS to see if he can still be POed. Surprisingly, this was one of the few things that could be POed. they never even get POs for SS stuff

You cannot escape your destiny, you must own this figure from Enterbay.

This is my first post on Sideshow Freaks and I just received my Enterbay T-800 from BBTS. The figure looks amazing, but is suffering from the short leg problem. Also, my box is entirely covered in black spots and scuff marks even though clear bubble wrap (not the black) was used for my order. Has anybody received a decent box from BBTS, or are they sending these ruined boxes on every order??? Sent an email to them and they consider it to be under 20% wear C-8 grade!!! :thud: Anyways, this is an awesome figure and I really enjoy this thread. I was originally going to pass on this one, but changed my mind after seeing the YouTube reviews & photos on here. All T2 fans should pick one of these up if you get a chance because it is a work of art... that MOVES!!! :yess: Also, still love my Hot Toys T2 Arnold, but Enterbay stepped up to the plate big time with this release. I can't wait to see HT response, or counter punch to this guy... BATTLE DAMAGE!!!

I got mine from Toys2 - my box is great (sorry not trying to brag) - its a shame to hear about yours because the box is magnificent - a display piece in and of itself.

My figure has the different leg-length issue, I *cough* pulled his pants down to have a look and I'm not sure the problem is limited to the knee joint, it also looked like one thigh was higher than the other. And strangely the leg where the knee didn't look like it was 'in' all the way was the very leg that couldn't afford to be shorter. I decided to take no action, its not really noticeable on mine. I'm probably going to have him in walking/striding/mid step poses anyway.

I'm also anticipating a response from HT at some point. I wonder would they be allowed do 1/4scalers for Terminator or does EB have exclusive rights there. I know EB are doing a 1/4 scale Robocop and HT's announcement for Robocop didn't mention anything outside of 1/6

I thought I could be strong, I should have stopped following this thread, I caved and ordered from BBTS this morning.

Back