ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this will be the only representation of Arnie's Terminator I need.

...though a battle damaged one may change my mind so I can incorporate some exo-skeleton stuff in the one figure as well.

...I'd actually rather see a battle damaged T3 than anything else. Would like to see that movie get some love. Sure it wasn't as good, but Arnie was just as awesome.

And in terms of battle damage, the modern era of special effects allowed them to do much cooler looking damage to Arnie in T3. From memory, one side of his robotic face was partially caved in resulting in an obviously asymetrical head.

And in terms of battle damage, the modern era of special effects allowed them to do much cooler looking damage to Arnie in T3. From memory, one side of his robotic face was partially caved in resulting in an obviously asymetrical head.

One thing that always bugged me about the CG battle damage was even though his entire cheek was missing on one side they neglected to correspondingly light up the inside of his mouth. Not that I have a specific desire to see inside Arnie's mouth but it jars a bit to see this mistake...unless it technically wasn't possible?

I think this will be the only representation of Arnie's Terminator I need.

...though a battle damaged one may change my mind so I can incorporate some exo-skeleton stuff in the one figure as well.

...I'd actually rather see a battle damaged T3 than anything else. Would like to see that movie get some love. Sure it wasn't as good, but Arnie was just as awesome.

yeah i wouldnt mind seeing a BD T3 either, huge arny fan and will collect anything in 1/4 scale of arny from HT and EB. i noticed ur an aussie too where do you get your figures from? pm me, cheers mate

No that broke it.

:lol Nowadays Im happy if I see any Terminator figures. I hope Enterbay continues this line and doesn't give up on it like HT did. HT did make quite a few Terminator figs, but why stop at the most interesting versions of the characters?(T2 Battle Damaged T-800):gah:

:lol Nowadays Im happy if I see any Terminator figures. I hope Enterbay continues this line and doesn't give up on it like HT did. HT did make quite a few Terminator figs, but why stop at the most interesting versions of the characters?(T2 Battle Damaged T-800):gah:

I read on the arnoldfans website that Enterbay would make a new Terminator figure this year so you may have your wish come true.

Seems like such a long time since the last HT one was shown. I'll probably have a heart attack if/when they show something new. Despite that theres been a lot of Terminator figures before its going to seem like a novelty of sorts after this long.

Enterbay have confirmed that they are doing a BD T2 but not when. I don't think we will see it this year.

Their 1/4 line already has Bruce Lee Fist of Fury, Batman (original suit) and Rambo that are supposed to come out this year. They have also just sent out the promo shot to announce 1/4 Rocky though its not clear when that will be coming.

I think it will be a while before they get back around to Arnie.

is it me or does it seem that Enterbay would get their figures under production quicker than HT? I guess that even if they do have batman, rocky, robocop and bruce lee in-the-works right now, i still think its still possible for them to come out and make a T-1/T-2 BD version within this year.

is it me or does it seem that Enterbay would get their figures under production quicker than HT? I guess that even if they do have batman, rocky, robocop and bruce lee in-the-works right now, i still think its still possible for them to come out and make a T-1/T-2 BD version within this year.

I doubt it, they must have had 1/4 T-800 in development for at least a year BEFORE they dropped preview photos. This would explain how it went from promo pictures to release within months of each other. This would give them time to develop their other 1/4 figures while arni went into production. I say BD T-800 may see the light of day EARLY next year, especially if they deliver Robocop, Batman and Bruce Lee on time.

Back