ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually think the bike takes away from the piece, instead of it being a big stand-alone thing its made to look really small by a too big bike. Nice as seperate things though

I actually think the bike takes away from the piece, instead of it being a big stand-alone thing its made to look really small by a too big bike. Nice as seperate things though

I'm inclined to agree with that. Some bikes at 1/6 are a little too big or a little too small while the Tamiya is just about perfect IMO. At 1/4 though, everything I've seen is too too big.

Does axecutioner18 have contacts with Enterbay?

I am doing an article on them so In a way I am quite aquainted over the time with Bill, and c'mon if people thought and roamed around the boards they would know which EB 1/4 figure has a pretty much ready proto waiting to be unveiled :wink1: I mean there has already been a show of the full figure dont tell me you cant figure it out after this...

Pretty sure Axecutioner refers to that Batbegins proto Bill was holding from behind.

Now that piece will be battling with Hot Toys version , Goddamn Howard, he got a hard on for Bill it seems

The placeholders on Enterbay's ebaystore are the biggest giveaways of what 1/4th items coming next, go check it out...

Starting to think I should sell my HT in favour of this.

Tough decision though. :panic:

Do you have any other 1/4 pieces? I've been tempted myself, but I like the consistency of having the T-800 in the mix with all my other 1/6 stuff. Even though the EB has a better likeness.

No Marf I do not.

My first one will be the HT Pred I would imagine. Agree with your thoughts on the matter though, as I like 1/6 only myself.

The Pred is worthy of 1/4 though as a standout character.

Starting to think I should sell my HT in favour of this.

Tough decision though. :panic:

Do it.

Trust me.

1.jpg

It's gas how we are all having the same issue with this figure. ie the size and where it will fit in with Hot Toys!

To those still on then fence, watch the video reviews. That is what bowled me over!

No issue here.
1/6 is over. I'm selling what I have.
All about Enterbay 1/4 and SS PFs now.

Back