ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol Really? Imo that's an EXTREMELY lame exclusive.

Feet are- gun not so much! LOL What- doesn't the regular figure have FEET on them boots? What is the purpose of the "bare feet"??
Well tempted to get it because i'd have it very soon plus good investment potential...exclusive and all. Everything tells me this will be a very wanted figure once it sells out and IT will sell out soon if it is anywhere near as the proto pics show!

They do look kinda bad in that pic, but im sure with some futzing you can make it look way better.

Yeah, I'll find a way.

Want! :( I think for those that preordered, we should be getting these closer toward the end of the month. Such a long wait!

Indeed. :( Forza 4 will help me to wait unless someone post beautiful pics of the fig...doomed. :lol

i still have to pay for batman begins/predator lsb/mark v and now this :slap all in one month

I can feel your pain. :( I'm feeling lucky to have only one theme : Terminator. I do collect some IMs but I limit myself to the ones i really like: MkIII and WM. I'll add later the MkII v2.0. I'd love to add a Robocop in my collection but nothing appeals me.
Other than that, that's it.

At least, we have something to celebrate T2's 20th anniversary. :panic:

Yeah, I'll find a way.

Indeed. :( Forza 4 will help me to wait unless someone post beautiful pics of the fig...doomed. :lol

I can feel your pain. :( I'm feeling lucky to have only one theme : Terminator. I do collect some IMs but I limit myself to the ones i really like: MkIII and WM. I'll add later the MkII v2.0. I'd love to add a Robocop in my collection but nothing appeals me.
Other than that, that's it.

At least, we have something to celebrate T2's 20th anniversary. :panic:

I forgot about this being the 20th anniversary- THANK YOU EB for doing it right.....!!! BOO HT for not!

I forgot about this being the 20th anniversary- THANK YOU EB for doing it right.....!!! BOO HT for not!

Not what?:dunno

There is not much wrong with either. Both have very minor issues.

ebor you're right, both aren't PERFECT and when Hot Toys first came out with this figure it was INCREDIBLE but times have changed and ENTERBAY has answered with a figure that surpasses the Hot Toys version in almost every way except for scale.I think so anyway!^_^

ebor you're right, both aren't PERFECT and when Hot Toys first came out with this figure it was INCREDIBLE but times have changed and ENTERBAY has answered with a figure that surpasses the Hot Toys version in almost every way except for scale.I think so anyway!^_^

don't say that too loud- HT T 800 fans will come out and correct you. EB has topped a great figure- so what? I'm not putting down the HT figure- it still is one of their best!

don't say that too loud- HT T 800 fans will come out and correct you. EB has topped a great figure- so what? I'm not putting down the HT figure- it still is one of their best!
You're right!:slapTheir liable to hunt me down and burn me on a cross!:lolI don't blame the way they feel about that figure cause i feel the same way about my Godfather figure and nothing will top that one!:exactly:I had the Hot Toys T-800 and for what it represented it was incredible but nothing stay on top forever!:wink1:

I think you had to order the exclusive at some convention/expo thingy. Same thing for the exclusive Bruce Lee 'Game Of Death' figure that was released earlier in the year.

I think :D

So chances are, the one that are instock on ebay are the exclusive, since they are POed from EB's store front?

any pics of the exclusive feet and gun btw?

b19849883-ac-5401xf9x0600x0450-m.jpg
This is not the best photo to showcase the product. But strangely enough, it's the one that's convincing me more that this will be a nice piece for you T800 fans to have :D

Amateur photo + flash, still equals, nice head sculpt :D

Is it for sure that the feet were only for the exclusive version?

Yeah, I knew it reminded me of something in that pic. Not the best. That ones badly in need of futzing. I don't really like the angle on the head either.

Back