ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flash is almost always all kinds of wrong. Why oh why do people insist on using it in their pics??

It rams home that highend toys are still just toys.

I'm sorry but the Hot Toys T2 hasn't aged well. It's good but it's not accurate to Schwarzennegger's details. This sealed the deal. I can't wait for mine.

The jacket looks good, what are you people nitpicking at now?

It hasn't ''aged'' - it has the same niggles it always had but nothing has changed, its still the best 1/6 representation out there.

The nitpick I have is the jacket on EBs. Its OK but not great, its still got that puffiness in the arms and the collar looks too big. Since you asked, though maybe you were being rhetorical.

Don't worry I still think its a badass piece :dunno

Facial likeness looks great but the jacket and the body is a little off to my liking. I gues I wait for the SS PF BD version.

The flash definitely makes it look way too glossy for it's own good but the effort of getting these shots out is appreciated though.

I can see this going the way of the HT spiderman figure, pretty poor initial shots yet further down the line more pictures will come in and everyone will love it.

Everything looks spot on, barring the jacket, I must admit i'm eager to see more pictures myself, hopefully it's just a matter of futzing.

I'm optimistic that something could be done with the jacket even if its just one pose that makes it look good. I hope I can reduce the collar a bit somehow though.

di02yb.jpg

digky7.jpg

The best Arnie likeness yet if I had the cash Id get it immediately. Looks awesome to me.

I'm sorry but the Hot Toys T2 hasn't aged well. It's good but it's not accurate to Schwarzennegger's details. This sealed the deal. I can't wait for mine.

The jacket looks good, what are you people nitpicking at now?

No way. That figure still kicks ass.

No way. That figure still kicks ass.

It's a great figure from what I can tell, but the likeness to Arnold isn't there compared to this one. The T-800 looks too chiseled up. If they were going for their own rendition of T-800, they succeeded in my eyes. If they went for life like accuracy, they are a bit off.

It's a great figure from what I can tell, but the likeness to Arnold isn't there compared to this one. The T-800 looks too chiseled up. If they were going for their own rendition of T-800, they succeeded in my eyes. If they went for life like accuracy, they are a bit off.

Yep!
It's still a great likeness but EB's is alot closer in my eyes. EB has pulled out all stops for this- it shows. I wish them nothing but success, just when I had written them off!:yess:

Enterbay got his face the right vertical length. That for me is the key to its being a better likeness, but nothing else. HT is a great likeness, just compressed a bit too much.

The jacket is real leather!!
I'll take it being a little bit bulkier because of that. Better that than some thin fake stuff that degrades quickly.

If the regular version doesnt have bare feet, I guess there won't be any "Arrival" shots! lol

Ordered:) The Production head looks amazing! Now I say its time for someone to finally step up and make a BD T-800.

Back