Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

24.jpg

AWESOME!!!! :chew:chew:chew

this really rocks, I cant wait to get jack in hand.

Okay... any company that uses the word kickass in their mission statement is awesome in my book!

This is only the beginning of the new revolution…we’re not afraid to challenge the accepted and shake things up to bring you kick-ass collectibles!!

I remember seeing the first teaser pics & thinking to myself " Wow i'd love to own something that looks this good - surely the end result can't live up to my expectations (or wallet limits !)". Thank god i pre-ordered, i don't think i've ever looked forward to getting a new figure as much as this - i feel like a kid waiting for Christmas (I'm 37!).:banana

I remember seeing the first teaser pics & thinking to myself " Wow i'd love to own something that looks this good - surely the end result can't live up to my expectations (or wallet limits !)". Thank god i pre-ordered, i don't think i've ever looked forward to getting a new figure as much as this - i feel like a kid waiting for Christmas (I'm 37!).:banana

:lecture I feel the same way!

I'm not even that big of a fan of 24... but the figure is so amazing looking I feel compelled to own it based on its high level of kicassness!

I'm not even that big of a fan of 24... but the figure is so amazing looking I feel compelled to own it based on its high level of kicassness!
I'm a huge fan of the series & jack Bauer is one of my all time favourite characters, this plus the fact i'm a bit of a geek when it comes to collectables (especially high quality ones like this) meant i couldn't pass this by.

cant contain my excitement much longer!!! Please hurry up Enterbay!!!

I'm a huge fan of the series & jack Bauer is one of my all time favourite characters, this plus the fact i'm a bit of a geek when it comes to collectables (especially high quality ones like this) meant i couldn't pass this by.

Yeah, I really couldn't pass on this either :lol. When I first saw the production photos of this figure, I was blown away - it looks like a true work of art, and a fine representation of Jack Bauer.

we just got word that our shipment is ready in Hong Kong and we should have them by the end of the week
best
Joe

Back