Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

In anticipation of this figure, I am watching season one. Still pretty damn awesome.

day 5 was easily the best series so far for me. it's what prompted me to get the medi series 5 figure. quel domage. damn you season 5!

If I had to rate 24, it would go thus:
1- Season 2 (best cougar action ever!- just joking! )
2- Season 5
3- Season 1
4- Season 7 (well, so far...)
5- Season 3
6- Season 4
6- .... Season 6! (though it hardly deserves being called 24! :( )

If I had to rate 24, it would go thus:
1- Season 2 (best cougar action ever!- just joking! )
2- Season 5
3- Season 1
4- Season 7 (well, so far...)
5- Season 3
6- Season 4
6- .... Season 6! (though it hardly deserves being called 24! :( )

I would say
1- Season 1(The unexpected ending...never seen it coming)
2- Season 4
3- Season 2
4- Season 3
5- Season 5
6- Season 6

Seriously, what was everyone's problem with season six? Honestly I didn't think it was that bad. Did it "suck" because of Doyle and Nadia? :lol

I guess season six suffered from two things. First the intensity builds up until the nuclear explosion (probably the best episodes ever), but then couldn't keep up with this. Then there's the Bauer family plot that is hugely ridiculous, though I'll be the first to admit that if they had been named differently, that season might have been decent!

Is it just me or is anybody else just feeling they cant wait no longer to get Jack? I have been waiting so many months now for him, with him just around the corner now i am just getting so excited, cant wait to get him displayed on my desk at work!!! I am checking the Enterbay blog every five mins for an update. Patience was never one of my virtues!!!

The bomb is ticking!! Can Jack sort it before we all explode??????

Guys, If I know of any updates I will let u know, but u may get to know before me with you lot checking every 5mins!!

Its just that one pic has him on a white body. Some people may laugh it off, but sometimes pics like that can be a clue to a major problem nobody expected. I hope you are right though. Plus any of their bodies should be able to be cast in different colors right? Even though Jack Bauer would kick all kinds of butt with the spirit of Bruce Lee in him, I don't want him Chinese.

sigh.... always putting down the yellow man.. :wave

:D

Watching season 2 last night episode 12, which i personally think Enterbays Jack Bauer is based on. Does anybody remember this episode? Just wondering what tactical team figure to pick up to go with Jack that were in this episode or most like. The 3 i am thinking are all Hot Toys and they are

1) US Secret Service ERT G36C
2) SWAT 12 Version 1 ~ Keanu Reeves
3) GIGN Assault Team Leader

What do you think any ideas?

I have just ordered this from modellers loft instead, Hot Toys Swat Male Version 3 to go with my Jack Bauer!

186186174SWAT3_m011ws.jpg

186186174SWAT3_m017w_s.jpg

186186174SWAT3_m077ws.jpg

186186174SWAT3_m079ws.jpg

186186174SWAT3_m074ws.jpg

Last edited:

Hey Manji, will email u later as not at office at moment.

Watching season 2 last night episode 12, which i personally think Enterbays Jack Bauer is based on. Does anybody remember this episode? Just wondering what tactical team figure to pick up to go with Jack that were in this episode or most like. The 3 i am thinking are all Hot Toys and they are

1) US Secret Service ERT G36C
2) SWAT 12 Version 1 ~ Keanu Reeves
3) GIGN Assault Team Leader

What do you think any ideas?

I think Enterbay's Bauer is based on Season 4, Episode 6 -- the rescue of Heller and Audrey from captivity.

SnakeDoc

Back