Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That might have been the best solution - and have the join to the body hidden under the vest straps. Entirely preposed alternate arms with no articulation you mean?

No I meant the swappable arms would be the same as the ones he has now(with articulation),the only difference being the flexed biceps.

Don't like this figure anymore at all, so glad i didn't cave in and buy it. Not looking like a £270 figure to me at all. I'm sure Maul's pictures are going to be giving this some justice though :lecture

Platty, You not getting this anymore? Can't wait for the Joker! :drool
Nah mate, would love to but can't afford it with all the TDK stuff. Same here, him and batman by enterbay - the big 2!

No I meant the swappable arms would be the same as the ones he has now(with articulation),the only difference being the flexed biceps.

Granted it would mean another joint, which most fans wouldn't be a fan of, but you could make a swivel bicep, which would add articulation, and then you could pop the arm off at the bicep/shoulder joint instead of messing with the shoulder itself.

I do think a great idea would beto have an non-articulated removable 'statue arm' locked in the arrow holding archery pose so it would be possible to do the proper locked out bow pose.

Regarding shipping confirmation, Hong Kong is ahead of us, right? I placed my order the evening (our evening) it went up on EB's site. Wondering if I should bother to check now or wait a few more hours.
Then maybe you're one of the few who are the first to Pre-ordered this dollie! :yess:
Please post here if you got the shipping notice from EB already:hi5:

I futzed the arms deeper into the sockets. I think he looks amazing like this with the bonus piece take down arrow:

photo-168.jpg

I see you don't have the necklace on yours, how easy is it to take off, or does it come off and you put it on, I don't want it on for the shirtless look as he gave it away before he rips off the tank top.

I see you don't have the necklace on yours, how easy is it to take off, or does it come off and you put it on, I don't want it on for the shirtless look as he gave it away before he rips off the tank top.

It fell into the massive shoulder hole, never to be seen again.

He had it on when he was shirtless during the stick fighting scene.

Btw does every little detail have to be 100% movie accurate in your world? I mean we are talking about a film from 1988, who cares if he had the necklace on shirtless or was warring it with a shirt? somebody walks into your house and sees it won't know one why or another. It always amazes me the things people find here to worry about. This is way people make fun of collectors, and the movie accurate perfectionist, prime example is the films The 40 year old Virgin and Step Brothers.

Its as easy as removing it from your HT Rambo III.

You pop off the head and voila. Dont need to over complicate things and untie the string and tie it back again. It is already on the figure when you get it.

Some of the boxes I picked through had the necklace tucked up very high under the hair, and it almost looked like it wasent there. Had to pull the head out to adjust it accordingly.

How easy does Rambo's head come off? I imagine the T-800's can come off but trying to do so feels like you're going to break the neck.

Btw does every little detail have to be 100% movie accurate in your world? I mean we are talking about a film from 1988, who cares if he had the necklace on shirtless or was warring it with a shirt? somebody walks into your house and sees it won't know one why or another. It always amazes me the things people find here to worry about. This is way people make fun of collectors, and the movie accurate perfectionist, prime example is the films The 40 year old Virgin and Step Brothers.

Have I got the figure for you!:

What's your ____ing problem what I want to do with my figure?

:exactly::goodpost: Agree 100%. :exactly::goodpost:

Maybe not specifically for Rambo and his Jade Necklace, but in general when people have to grab 50 screen shots in order to perfect their screen accurate figures i think the same thing.

In general, if you need to rewatch the movie or need multiple screencaps to REMIND you of what that character was wearing or how exactly he was wearing it, I dont't feel it is essential to the character. The one case that stuck out in my mind was people debating over Enterbay's LEON socks. I mean come on... its not Joker who has a specific wardrobe, its a guy that spent weeks/months throughout the movie. Does it suprise ppl that he dosen't have a cartoon character wardrobe and maybe have different colored socks? Do people need 30 screen caps from different scenes to find out the mystery of what color it is?

How easy does Rambo's head come off? I imagine the T-800's can come off but trying to do so feels like you're going to break the neck.

Feels like removing a 1/6 head. Just slowly pull it out of the ball joint socket.

Also the adams apple on the neck is more noticable once the head is off and it looks so cool.

Oh and on the elbow, Enterbay kinda sculpted the wrinkles people have on the elbow.. that was a minor thing i thought was kinda neat. What can i say, i'm easily impressed.

Feels like removing a 1/6 head. Just slowly pull it out of the ball joint socket.

Also the adams apple on the neck is more noticable once the head is off and it looks so cool.

Oh and on the elbow, Enterbay kinda sculpted the wrinkles people have on the elbow.. that was a minor thing i thought was kinda neat. What can i say, i'm easily impressed.

I'm sure like the T-800, there'll be a lot of subtle things you don't get from photos that you'll see in person and add to the "wow" of the figure.

The body sculpt work is great, all the veins, the odd features of his right peck from his injury, they really captured Sly's unique body. I wonder if more Rambos will come if this succeeds. You could get away with using this body for Rambo 2 as well, if they made a body sculpt without scars first and then made Rambo 2 and 3 version with the unique scar patterns.

:exactly::goodpost: Agree 100%. :exactly::goodpost:

Maybe not specifically for Rambo and his Jade Necklace, but in general when people have to grab 50 screen shots in order to perfect their screen accurate figures i think the same thing.

In general, if you need to rewatch the movie or need multiple screencaps to REMIND you of what that character was wearing or how exactly he was wearing it, I dont't feel it is essential to the character. The one case that stuck out in my mind was people debating over Enterbay's LEON socks. I mean come on... its not Joker who has a specific wardrobe, its a guy that spent weeks/months throughout the movie. Does it suprise ppl that he dosen't have a cartoon character wardrobe and maybe have different colored socks? Do people need 30 screen caps from different scenes to find out the mystery of what color it is?

The sad part of all of this is the guys response.

"What's your Fuc!ing problem with what I want to do with my figure"

Sorry but that's not the response of a mature educated adult.

I great line of figures for this collector would be figures from the classic film, One Flew Over the Cockoo's Nest:cuckoo:

Can't access Bill's blog anymore to get the full size picture, but he's got a shot up from someone of Rambo in a shooting bow pose, would love to see it bigger to see how they did it and if it looks as nice as the thumbnail.

9048b21agw1dubexxf2cij.jpg

Back