Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feels like removing a 1/6 head. Just slowly pull it out of the ball joint socket.

Also the adams apple on the neck is more noticable once the head is off and it looks so cool.

Oh and on the elbow, Enterbay kinda sculpted the wrinkles people have on the elbow.. that was a minor thing i thought was kinda neat. What can i say, i'm easily impressed.

Cuz being a total _______ is the definition of maturity.

By chungs79 @ weibo,

9048b21agw1dubexxf2cij.jpg

9048b21agw1dub070hrfvj.jpg

It always amazes me the things people find here to worry about. This is way people make fun of collectors, and the movie accurate perfectionist, prime example is the films The 40 year old Virgin and Step Brothers.

^^This, but also...

What's your ____ing problem what I want to do with my figure?

^^This.

The sad part of all of this is the guys response.

"What's your Fuc!ing problem with what I want to do with my figure"

Sorry but that's not the response of a mature educated adult.

While you do have a point in the first post I quoted, it's the wrong situation. MaulFan's response was completely justified. And I wouldn't say there was anything wrong with what he originally asked -- because that's what it was: a simple question. He wasn't criticizing someone else for not having the necklace on while the figure was shirtless, he was asking if it was easy to remove so he could do it.

I wholeheartedly agree with your statement about OCD and pedantry giving collectors a bad name, but it only applies when collectors are being ___holes about it to other people. MaulFan didn't do anything like that.

9048b21agw1dubexxf2cij.jpg

Looks good to me, better than anything the HT Rambos or even the new HT muscle bodies can do.

If no modding was done to achieve this pose... hot damn. I, for one, am glad those shoulder joints are there.

If no modding was done to achieve this pose... hot damn. I, for one, am glad those shoulder joints are there.

I don't think there is, from early shots, the shoulder joint would allow that pose and the laft arm probably has the two halves awkwardly twisted a little to make it work, but not so bad it ruins it all. You couldn't even do that much with any HT figure, the posability on this is shaping up to more than I've ever had to work with on a Rambo figure.

Did anyone who ordered it on launch day get a shipping notice?

I ordered probably in the first 10 minutes it went up. I was in FB right when EB put it up for pre order. No shipping notice yet. Hopefully soon!

I don't think there is, from early shots, the shoulder joint would allow that pose and the laft arm probably has the two halves awkwardly twisted a little to make it work, but not so bad it ruins it all. You couldn't even do that much with any HT figure, the posability on this is shaping up to more than I've ever had to work with on a Rambo figure.

Good to know. I will say the left arm looks impossibly flexed in that picture, almost as if it was scupted to hold the arrow. It just doesn't seem like the joint can bend that much. Then again the hand is posed a little far from his body, so it maybe it's awkward from other angles.

I ordered probably in the first 10 minutes it went up. I was in FB at the time when EB put it up for pre order. No shipping notice yet. Hopefully soon!

Huh. Hopefully by tomorrow we'll have something.

Blade, where's that art from in your avatar?

I need to find something to turn into a blue light, still wish EB'd made one, it's a funny accessory to add.

^^This, but also...

^^This.

While you do have a point in the first post I quoted, it's the wrong situation. MaulFan's response was completely justified. And I wouldn't say there was anything wrong with what he originally asked -- because that's what it was: a simple question. He wasn't criticizing someone else for not having the necklace on while the figure was shirtless, he was asking if it was easy to remove so he could do it.

I wholeheartedly agree with your statement about OCD and pedantry giving collectors a bad name, but it only applies when collectors are being ___holes about it to other people. MaulFan didn't do anything like that.

As always :goodpost:

I think Maul's response was justified, and its not often you see him react like that so based on that alone I would think he must have good reason without even seeing what he was reacting to. Anyway, sorry for bringing it back up again when you chaps are trying to quickly move on from it :lol

Blade, where's that art from in your avatar?

I Googled "Rambo," set it to bring up images that are 1920x1080, and found these three paintings, each for the original movies. Great wallpaper material, but I'll be updating the avatar and sig once I get doll Rambo in-hand.

rambo_acorralado_1982_5.jpg

rambo_acorralado_2_1985_5.jpg

8ak7C3Yy0xazTOuH9neFZhWB53O.jpg

Fighting about collectibles on the internet is truly moronic, but I had to laugh when I read Blade3327's response about pedantry and OCD. HT Predator threads, anyone??? Stang sucks but they're cool and I'll be buying them... Accuracy>accuracy>accuracy>OCD>OCD>OCD...blah, blah, blah... WTF? :slap:lol

But anyway... this figure has turned into an easy pass. . . it's just not worth the dough when were talking about sculpted shoelaces, an ugly body with extremely limited articulation, a physique that doesn't look like Stallone in the movie, and a sculpt and paint apps that only resembles the proto pics we were shown.

Never buy anything Enterbay until you see in hand pics, IMO. EB just photoshop everything to generate hype and fool people into thinking they're getting something much better than they actually are. The MIB sculpts and paint apps looked waaaaaaaay better in the promo pics than the production pieces... Anyway, I expected a LOT more from 1/4 scale figures than what EB are bringing to the table. If HT doesn't wow me then I'll be passing on their 1/4 stuff, too.

Fighting about collectibles on the internet is truly moronic, but I had to laugh when I read Blade3327's response about pedantry and OCD. HT Predator threads, anyone??? Stang sucks but they're cool and I'll be buying them... Accuracy>accuracy>accuracy>OCD>OCD>OCD...blah, blah, blah... WTF? :slap:lol

But anyway... this figure has turned into an easy pass. . . it's just not worth the dough when were talking about sculpted shoelaces, an ugly body with extremely limited articulation, a physique that doesn't look like Stallone in the movie, and a sculpt and paint apps that only resembles the proto pics we were shown.

Never buy anything Enterbay until you see in hand pics, IMO. EB just photoshop everything to generate hype and fool people into thinking they're getting something much better than they actually are. The MIB sculpts and paint apps looked waaaaaaaay better in the promo pics than the production pieces... Anyway, I expected a LOT more from 1/4 scale figures than what EB are bringing to the table. If HT doesn't wow me then I'll be passing on their 1/4 stuff, too.

the annoying hot toys fanboy troll strikes again,..!! :rotfl

soooo damn predictable u r getting!

too bad nobody here gives a crap about what you think anyway!.. :nana:

I ordered probably in the first 10 minutes it went up. I was in FB right when EB put it up for pre order. No shipping notice yet. Hopefully soon!
Please post here if you get it cap!:hi5:
Last week I read Bill promised to ship all international online orders last monday :pray:

I respect your opinion, I've had bad experiences with EB's Bruce Lee GOD, but I wouldn't judge doll Rambo too soon. Hopefully it's really come out good. I swear I'm going to post comment and pics when I get him :hi5:

Back