Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Likeness is strong.

But I don't see anything in the sculpt that can't be done in 1/6.
It's true. but as for Rambo, I haven't found a figure that can top this Rambo doll. It's better if EB can improve some areas like sculpted boots an accessories' accuracy:lecture
anyway, still no notification email....... I almost tempted to email csenterbay again...

Its delayed until thursday. I asked alreay and they said they had more online orders then expected.

Thats what make me hesitant about ordering from EB. They can't even send you a confirmation number?:slap

STILL WAITING FOR RAMBO SHIPPING EMAIL FROM ENTERBAY!:impatient: STILL WAITING FOR MORE PICTURES OF THE JOKER AND THE BAT!!:yess: TIRED OF THE WAITING GAME!! ENTERBAY TAKE THIS!:moon:censored

Its delayed until thursday. I asked alreay and they said they had more online orders then expected.

If you release the best-looking Rambo figure ever made (so far) and threaten to raise the price in July, that sort of thing tends to happen.

If you release the best-looking Rambo figure ever made (so far) and threaten to raise the price in July, that sort of thing tends to happen.

On top of that, it seems like retailers who sell other EB products have yet to put up Rambo. Seems like EB direct is the only way to go right now.

I think this is probably also a case of understimating demand for Rambo, Since they seem to make these in small numbers and ship as more come in, they probably put him up for order with nowhere near enough product to satisfy the slightest demand.

I just still hope I'm in the first shipping, I really want him as soon as possible.

Do you still get some sort of order confirmation through paypal when you order doll Rambo?

Do you still get some sort of order confirmation through paypal when you order doll Rambo?

This is what I got.

EB_RAMBO_MAIL.jpg

Alright cool. Im going to order today, hopefully i'll still be included in the july shipment.

^congrats pal! :rock
so it's supposed to be today right? I'll be checking my email. hopefully I'm lucky enough to get the shipping notice by evening.
more pics while waiting would be nice :yess:

^congrats pal! :rock
so it's supposed to be today right? I'll be checking my email. hopefully I'm lucky enough to get the shipping notice by evening.
more pics while waiting would be nice :yess:

Thanks man!!!:rock So far its just me, you, and maulfan right? And idk if this thing ships today or not, the sooner the better.

Thanks man!!!:rock So far its just me, you, and maulfan right? And idk if this thing ships today or not, the sooner the better.
Cap70 ordered this just right after EB put Rambo for pre-order.
So I think he should be the first to get the shipping notice:wave

E is probably using the PO cash to fund production and the first batch is what's being sold at their HK shop. :lol

Just a heads up for people who are going to SDCC

Enterbay will have a presence there!! on the Diamond Comics stand!!

Read into that what you will ^__^

Back