Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder when I'll get mine since you guys who ordered from EB direct haven't gotten yours shipped out. I ordered through a local retailer, to avoid the grief of dealing with customs.

Price isn't bad at all, less than US$380.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going by the T-800, and looking at how things are going so far with Rambo, I'd say 3-6 months for retailers to have this, and possibly not all at the same time, like the stok will trickle out and some have it sooner than others.

EB's already said some direct orders will ship later in July, and lots of retailers till don't even have this for sale yet. The figure is great but te release is showing echoes of old EB, though at least the MIB guys seem on track, figures Rambo'd be the problem figure.

I have been slowly working the arms back in, the shoulder gaps are pretty much gone:

photo-174.jpg
thanks for the post! this thread is dead without pics :goodpost:
and doll Rambo looking good in your pic :hi5:

I wonder when I'll get mine since you guys who ordered from EB direct haven't gotten yours shipped out. I ordered through a local retailer, to avoid the grief of dealing with customs.

Price isn't bad at all, less than US$380.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, I also ordered this from my local retailer, it costs less than $380, but they will be using SEA shipment:slap

Did anyone else still not get a confirmation email? I got one from paypal confirming my payment but nothing from EB.

I paid using paypal as a guest.
I think I got the email from PP as soon as I paid for preorder

Yeah I got the email from PP as soon as I ordered. I just find it odd and unprofessional of Enterbay not to send you a confirmation aswell, especially since these are $400.

I haven't gotten any shipping confirmation yet and I ordered pretty much immediately after it went up for sale.

Yeah I got the email from PP as soon as I ordered. I just find it odd and unprofessional of Enterbay not to send you a confirmation aswell, especially since these are $400.

I think all their work is being poured into the products, their whole online commerce works poorly, when I ordered mine the web page errored, if not for the email I wouldn't have known it worked. They definitely need to develop their e-store more.

I think all their work is being poured into the products, their whole online commerce works poorly, when I ordered mine the web page errored, if not for the email I wouldn't have known it worked. They definitely need to develop their e-store more.

So did mine, I had a minor heart-attack :lol

I have been slowly working the arms back in, the shoulder gaps are pretty much gone:

photo-174.jpg

The gaps (or lack thereof) look great! What does "working in" mean, though? Like I get you have to futz with them, but can you actually push them in more or pull the rubber of the torso over the gap or what?

Back