Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sculpted bootlaces and plastic boots at this scale makes the figure look cheap. The hair is bad enough. I thought that one of the major selling points of 1/4 scale was the ultra level of detail and realism. It's looking more and more like an enlarged 1/6 figure.

Agreed, I never expected plastic bots at all really. Still, excited to see the full reveal!

Agreed, I never expected plastic boots at all really. Still, excited to see the full reveal!

Not for $500 spondoolies... I guess 'the quest for perfection' will have to wait for another day.

I'm just going off how detailed the T-800 was, we were majorly spoiled by that figure. If enterbay couldn't get Rambos boots to look right when made out of cloth then that's that I suppose!

I can't tell if their plastic or not by that picture..... More pics Enterbay...:) For me it's not a must have, but if it rocks I'm all in!

looks like sculpted boots, :( i think a full reveal is more appropriate at this stage ^O^

I'm just going off how detailed the T-800 was, we were majorly spoiled by that figure. If enterbay couldn't get Rambos boots to look right when made out of cloth then that's that I suppose!

The biggest problem I have with my T-800 is the ugly body/joints, and the rubber chest is starting to stain black. I contacted Enterbay about it and they said that it was normal and that I shouldn't leave it fully clothed all the time. WTF??

I'm looking forward to seeing what way they go with the body on this one -- you can't hide it away as easily as you can with the T-800.

HT manage to give us real boots with laces on Barnes and Chris' of platoon.

Yeah, it makes you wonder why EB didn't go to ACI and get them to make the boots.

The biggest problem I have with my T-800 is the ugly body/joints, and the rubber chest is starting to stain black. I contacted Enterbay about it and they said that it was normal and that I shouldn't leave it fully clothed all the time. WTF??

You spend $500 and they tell you the rubber chest turning black is normal and that you shouldn't leave it fully clothed all the time:slap:gah::cuckoo::horror.

I like to thank you for sharing this with me, as much as I love Rambo, $400+ for something that's going to have problems in the future is not what am looking for, it's almost like you have to wait 6 months and see if other collectors have problems with these EB Rambo's before you think it's safe enough to purchase one.

Enough with the teasing Enterbay!:gah: Just show us full pictures of the body!!!

I like to thank you for sharing this with me, as much as I love Rambo, $400+ for something that's going to have problems in the future is not what am looking for, it's almost like you have to wait 6 months and see if other collectors have problems with these EB Rambo's before you think it's safe enough to purchase one.

You don't have to worry about staining Rambo's body. He was shirtless most of the time anyway.

I wouldn't use the base shot as a gauge of leg posability, in the shot of the base and weapons you see the rocks on the right, there's just not much room on the base, doesn't mean he can't do more.

I can't believe they made the arrows, or at least one, to assemble like the movie.

I wouldn't use the base shot as a gauge of leg posability, in the shot of the base and weapons you see the rocks on the right, there's just not much room on the base, doesn't mean he can't do more.

Agreed. A shot of the base has nothing to do with how poseable this figure is or isn't.

to me, either the boots are sculpted or they are really good at lacing 1/4 boots.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Man enterbay is really on fire right now in 1/4 scale, all of the figures looks great

I really couldn't care about the boots, they look awesome and perfectly scuffed up for me :rock

Bow and arrows look awesome as well! :D

I think the figure is coming out great amd I'm a huge Rambo fan as I'm sure you can probably tell from the user name.

I just wish it were 1/6th scale. I just don't have the room for it. I'll have to admire the pictures that everyone posts of him :-(

Im sure if you show this figure to a friend, he/she will probably hate it because of the boots.:rolleyes2

Back