Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get that, what I was wondering was if this is going to be a figure in the typical sense (as in, a fully-articulated body like what we saw with the T2 T-800) or if it'll be a more static piece. Still poseable, but not nearly as much. There are such pieces out there and the latest pics had me a little concerned.
Hopefully we'll see the body sometime soon.

No one knows until EB reveals the whole thing, they're not stating how mny points of articulation this has.

69464edejw1dsu69dgigqj.jpg

You would think that at 1:4 scale they would go with real boots with laces as this is becoming common practice with 1:6 scale figure. With the up in scale you would think it would be easier to do and the plastic look of the boot would look more noticable. Still looking forward to the full reveil though.

For those wondering if it's a figure or a statue, I like to think of EB's 1/4 pieces as statues rather than figures. I posed my T-800 once and never touched him again and now he is beautifully and permanently posed like a statue would be. That's how I see these anyways :D

Some people like Jack Hepburn like to play with them day in and day out :p

I wonder if those are the accessories that they were waiting to be "finalized?" If so, it might mean we see him sooner than we think...

The biggest problem I have with my T-800 is the ugly body/joints, and the rubber chest is starting to stain black. I contacted Enterbay about it and they said that it was normal and that I shouldn't leave it fully clothed all the time. WTF??

:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha
is the same with the new god figure...
At the end... pose your schwarzi naked holding his shotgun in his private, but for lucky this time it's a poseable figure...:thud:

I just dont understand why the retards at EB haven't shown the figure yet?:dunno

For those wondering if it's a figure or a statue, I like to think of EB's 1/4 pieces as statues rather than figures. I posed my T-800 once and never touched him again and now he is beautifully and permanently posed like a statue would be. That's how I see these anyways :D

Some people like Jack Hepburn like to play with them day in and day out :p

Some see them as Dolls other as toys so...
But they are 1/4 figures as long as they are aticulated.

He's too busy with his nose way up in the air.

Too bad it doesn't look like Stallone. Otherwise i'd encourage their "strategy"

I think the likeness is very good. I may even like it better than their T-800.:horror

It was only one crappy iphone pic.
It's a little bit too early to dig the graves here.

Back