Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems about right to me. If he was looking right at you in this picture, he'd look the same.

ramboIII.jpg

Looks fine to me. He may have big hands in reality. If I put my hand in my face I can cover almost all of it, and I have a big noggin! lol

Looks impressive, but unfortunately Enterbay could have done better with the face. The eyes and chin don't look right to me. I just want a perfect Rambo II in 1/6.

just went through all the pics...awesome looking figure. i dont like the joints but what else could have they done, im sure it will look even better in person than the pictures. still a must for me.

i had decided to pass this, but if they come out with arnies, commando fig i might regret this decision

That looks really really weird. like its out of porportion....
head too small?
Forearms/wrists, hands too big?
Rocket launcher looks massive?
Dont know how i feel about this............... :(

Just decided EB takes the worst photos....
I hope its just their photos making it look average...
it better be better than this for the price if its what i think its gona be.

just went through all the pics...awesome looking figure. i dont like the joints but what else could have they done, im sure it will look even better in person than the pictures. still a must for me.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of joints either but what the heck...I'm buying this for sure
I wish they offered the long sleeve t he did wear...that would give different display options....
Can't wait to order it!

1/5 scale head on 1/4 scale body?? :rotfl

Think ill wait for in hand pics.... im sure some of the members here can do a way better job photographing this than EB. :lecture

Back